Best answers
21 already, You're old =p

Happy birthday, and smoke a cigarette for me when you read this \o/

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy birthday to joo!

I'd snag you the obligatory "happy birthday girl" photo, but I suppose that wouldn't be very appropriate. =o

Best answers
There are still 30 minutes untill midnight here though XD But thanks ^^
\o/ I don't feel any older than when I was 20 >_>
And Cold_Steel just smoked one, but I'll smoke another for ya in a bit.
I might get some pics tomorrow night if my mother isn't too scared to lend me the camera, since I'll probably be drinking downtown, otherwise I have no idea where I can get a camera ;/

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
haha, you really are old >=D RENT A CAMERA ;o theres nothing like a younger person to help an older person feel their age
happy birthday Rayna :O artist extraordinaire ;o
and for god's sakes, dont smoke D; ignore that ev0l Cold_Steel D; he is a ****blocker D; just like Grega and Ready

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Since when did we let feeemails have burthdays here? WTF :|

Happy birthday!

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
D: Happeh birfday

i had no idea you smoked.... its a filthy habbit >;[ but i do it anyway :x i'll be sure to smoke one for you as a tribute o/

maybe kidboy will post an appropriate picture for you D: but it'll most likely be in teh force pit... im not looking in that thread again >_>

Best answers
Davidskiwan said:
maybe kidboy will post an appropriate picture for you D: but it'll most likely be in teh force pit... im not looking in that thread again >_>
*Runs away in fear*

And yeah, smoking is a filthy habit I'll be giving up in a near future :3

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Happy Birthday, are you going to have a big 21st and get drunk of your ass?.

Best answers
Might as well, since 21 is the legal drinking age, but im sure you've done it before... right???

Lol, happy birthday, Rayna, have a good one.

Jease, few more birthdays in one week than on average.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well, seeing as Rayna is a girl.... Happy Birthday. I suppose you want a male instead of a female. Unless you swing that way. So uh... well he said we could do what we wanted with them. It's already my wallpaper, so I here goes:

::EDIT::
I decided to take them out. The sexyness of them is too much for your puny minds to handle.

Leaked Force Pit content folks. I hope your happy. I'm going to get banned from the Force Pit now. But it's worth it. 5 dollars well spent wouldn't you say? Kidboy said I could do what I want with them. Anywho. Happy Birthday. I hope I made your day that much better :) I'd do it all multi colored like Sarutobi's but... it takes a long time. And I'm lazy. But still. Happy birthday

Best answers
AVERT YOUR EYES, CHILDREN!!! SATAN HAS ALREADY FOUND HIS MOST HIDEOUS FORM!!!!!!!!!!!

God I wish I hadn't seen that. Women pwn...

Happy birffledazzle. 21? Ye is old... But you can get liquor, so props to ya!... Hey, if I slip ya a 20, can ya grab me a mickey of Jack Daniels? >_>

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Isn't it funny how we're not noticing she could legally drink at 18? Happy birthday Rayna! Have fun driving your Peugeot while I've got my BMW! :D

OT: I'll take that money! Here's your JD. :D

Best answers
I never thought to consider her location. Here, I've gotta wait to be her age before being able to buy.

Best answers
Fire Phoenix said:
Well, seeing as Rayna is a girl.... Happy Birthday. I suppose you want a male instead of a female. Unless you swing that way. So uh... well he said we could do what we wanted with them. It's already my wallpaper, so I here goes:

I will not aid in the evil of teh nasty Kidboy.

Leaked Force Pit content folks. I hope your happy. I'm going to get banned from the Force Pit now. But it's worth it. 5 dollars well spent wouldn't you say? Kidboy said I could do what I want with them. Anywho. Happy Birthday. I hope I made your day that much better :) I'd do it all multi colored like Sarutobi's but... it takes a long time. And I'm lazy. But still. Happy birthday
Yeah, consider myself lucky to see that garbage, man thats discusting, your discusting, Kidboy17 is discusting. It really makes me wonder where he gets that stuff to wear anyway, does he go through his mom's or sister's ****? (if he has one). Yah, i have one more good reason not to blow 5 bucks for the force pit, not that anyone wants me there in the first place ;) .

Like Ron White always said: "Things that make you go buuuggghhhhh!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Go rayna, its your birthday, its your birthday...
oh wait it really is.

Happy birthday foo.sex at my place

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom