Happy b-day almightah gir!!!!

Best answers
just wanted to wish him a happy b-day, happy 19th bud, hope you have a good one (if a thread for this was already made,please lock it this one)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe well i think it was good...ive been drinking since 12pm hehe, and i was at work then :p i nearly slept with my ex about 10 minutes ago...i have severe loss of vision...and a dont even know if im tryping properlyt, but im trying my best :D. i want amy back so much (my ex) and she doesnt want me...but at least i didnt make an ass of me by actually sleeping with her (was very close tho) she has a new bf tho...that hurts...but all i feel now is numb...that might be cos of a few too many sambuka's :p my friend simon who is also 19 today, has been drinking with me all day, and we went crazy at the club we were in...we walked up to the bar (drunk) and said "10 sambuka's please!", so they gave them too us, set them on fitre, we drank them all, simon even drank one while the flame was still going!!!! CRASY!!!

anyway, im tired...ill stay online...but dont expect much!

thanks for the happy birthday, the lack of replys show how much im loved ^_^

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i love you ^_^

Happy birthday man, i hope u enjoyed ur birthday, pitty about the girl situation, but things will clear up man, they always do,

anyways, happy birthday, enjoy ur cake ;)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe i did, alhgouh there was wayyyy too much icing on it, i think ill be seeing it again tomrrow at work hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom