Happeh birth day SV

Best answers
lol, made a terrible mistake o_O, another modeller called Super Vegetto o_O... I just clicked on his username at the bottom <.<...anyway, happy birthday to him lol...

Best answers
"Last Activity: 01-23-2004 04:19 AM"

ahem.... Think he even remembers such a forum ever existing?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well wtf, there can't be two of them. That's just wrong. Who the **** is that guy then?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Happy birthday you SV impostor :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
no comment :rolleyes:
Yes, we've established that. Thank you for pointing that out. Really, thanks for that wonderful contribution. I love it. I especially love how you didn't read any of the thread beyond my post before you posted that. Awesome.

@ Lukyas - I wasn't talking about SkyRider, I was talking about SV... -_-

Best answers
Tiger just made a mistake think it was our SV. No, this guy used to be active before. Not anymore though. Not unless he makes a sudden comeback
Super Veggeto = Our SV
Super Vegetto = meh the reason behind this thread.

darn it, why cant people choose nondbz names :\ Well, I guess they just register when they were HUGEZOMFG fans of Dragonball Z. meh, I'm just glad I didnt decide to make my user id something like
ZOMFGPICCOLOART3HL33TNARUTOSUCKSDRAGONDRAGONROCKYOUDRAGONDRAGONBALLZ!

LOL. Seriously would have been hard trying to type that in while logging into a forum. For the curious: I used to hate how people said Naruto > DBZ. Still do kinda, but i can take it without going all WTFDAMNYOU! lol. But then this is all so off-topic.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes, we've established that. Thank you for pointing that out. Really, thanks for that wonderful contribution. I love it. I especially love how you didn't read any of the thread beyond my post before you posted that. Awesome.
I know that, still you could have taken a look at it yourself ;P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom