Halo... THE MOVIE summer of 2007

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
Well, it'll suck.

and if Paul Anderson directs it, it'll suck more.

most game to movies just...suck.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why?.... just why?

i mean as for the game, I love the gameplay, i play it alot with my mates but the story isnt that great, its mediocre.... why would u want to make a movie out of it?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well Halo could make a greatr movie, but it also has the potential to completly bomb. As long as it isn't like The Super Mario Bros Movie, then it should do pretty good.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So microsoft gets 5 million ;)
I think a HL2 movie would be nice though, considering that the game itself is like a movie (lots of talks and stuff :eek: ).

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Orbit said:
So microsoft gets 5 million ;)
I think a HL2 movie would be nice though, considering that the game itself is like a movie (lots of talks and stuff :eek: ).
Once Valve finally gets a good script since all of the other scripts they received turned into a love story between Gordon and Alyx; as said in an old interview.

A Halo movie... I personally never really liked the game. This movie will just build up a lot of hype then turn out to be a flop. Though that is nothing more than my personal opinion. Well, if this movie does somewhat decent in the box office I am sure they will be making a trilogy since there are 3 Halo games, and the third game is being developed.

I think the movie industry is running out of ideas.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hah, an HL2 movie with Gordon never talking would be awesome. Almost artistic, if they pulled it off right.

This Halo movie however, is probably gonna suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
As David said, Halo has a poor story, and the script isn't exactly Hollywood material either. They'd probably just use the franchise to make the money, smells like a cash-in to me.

A HL2 would be better...but not much. Movies/Game transitions almost never work, unless you like films that are just mindless blasting like Stealth.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well maybe it will turn out to be awesome, which in turn would be pretty sweet. But i'm not gonna get my hopes up.

Best answers
Halo the game was ok, pathetic storyline that ends up like most movies. Your a human in a big group...your group gets wiped...your alone...you destroy an entire race....another race gets involed....it gets pretty old. Eh an hl2 movie would be interesting but probably stuipid as well. You would see yourself holding an odd looking weapon and it glows orange, and something flys towards you. If he were to do that and duck, that would be pretty cool to smash someone behind you. But games-movies are horrible, because in games you just kill kill kill and then win..but to make a movie from that is stuipid, they might just make a completely different story line with the same races!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maybe Disney will animate the Halo movie so they can get those menacingly colorful enemies down really well. Hehe.

Please keep the thread on the topic of a Halo movie.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I smell competition here...

Doom VS Halo

and what reborn just said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom