'Halo 2' (Xbox) Coming To PC ?

Best answers
"Bungie has updated the jobs section on its website revealing that it is currently looking for several people to fill jobs geared towards PC applications. Bungie is currently looking for Graphics, Audio, Network and Game Programmers, all PC related. Knowledge of DirectX9, Xbox SDK, and compatibility issues are required, and it further states "Want to work on the biggest franchises for Microsoft Game Studios?" Ok, it's a little bit far fetched, but who knows."

I hope so. I wanna beat halo2 without having to borrow my friends xbox all the time.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It was only so long until Halo II followed it's predecessor to the PC. With the 360 out they probably want to get the most out of their old library.

Either that or the new 360's are more like PC's than we thought...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the only reason Halo made it to PC was because it was originally FOR the PC, then they changed to Xbox or something, so switching it back wasn't a big deal?

Best answers
Are you kidding? Halo on PC had horrible options and what not, it seems to me like it was clearly meant for console.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halo for the pc was fun ^_^. I hope they bring Halo 2 to PC, I would buy it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
[DoH]Soulicro said:
Are you kidding? Halo on PC had horrible options and what not, it seems to me like it was clearly meant for console.
Vsync? High detail? Cleaner textures? Vastly improved multiplayer?

Yeah, it sucks compared to the older version played on an technologically inferior machine.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
AA & AF is horrible now is it?. I turn on 2x aa and 4x af when I play games these days, even though i'm stuck with a crappy little low end card.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Saiyan_Overlord said:
AA & AF is horrible now is it?. I turn on 2x aa and 4x af when I play games these days, even though i'm stuck with a crappy little low end card.
It's too bad conventional AA doesn't work in Halo due to the way it renders =).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe you can tune AA/AF settings in the Halo video options, underneath the Resolution setting.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No, the way Halo renders causes AA to not show. The card still puts out performance relative to the amount of AA you use, but it doesn't show up.

Force Pit Member
Best answers
my friend plays halo 2 alot, but im terrible with controllers. It looks really fun, and im wondering how long its gonna take till it finaly ports to pc. Cant wait too actually use a mouse and keyboard.

Best answers
I heard that they wont include COOPERATIVE in PC on halo 2 either: (

that suxx,guess they dont like people buying their games..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom