Halo 2 Midnight Nov. 9th

Sound Artist
Best answers
Anyone going to pick up their copy the night of Nov. 8th? A lot of stores are opening for the masses:)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You know it, EB at the mall, my friend is gonna Baricade the door while i run for our copies.... heheh

Best answers
I'm not, just another game that will be the hype for a little while and looked back apon as another good game, but sooner or later forgotten :p

I'm such a party pooper

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Halo 2 isnt being sold to the pubplic not for a while, where im at theres to many preorders and only way u can getbit when it comes out is by preorder.

Best answers
im gonna run in there like a mad man and try grab a copy...ill just set up camp untill monday midnight :D

Best answers
SuperDragonFist said:
im gonna run in there like a mad man and try grab a copy...ill just set up camp untill monday midnight :D
so your willing to sleep outside a store .....for a game.....that will last you maybe a week possiblely 2? wow you must have nothing better to do lol i personally hate xbox and am not a halo fan, i thought the first one was just ok nothing to get all hyped up about though......

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is such a crazy game... It's like the biggest video game release ever. Everywhere is posters, in downtown Toronto is an 120 foot banner across a building of it. Events and everything are planned. This will get mention somewhere in a history timeline.

Best answers
If this game is half as fun as Halo was, then it's worth buying an XBox for. The game looks amazing. I can only hope it'll be released on the PC sometime, and hopefully properly as well.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tassadar said:
If this game is half as fun as Halo was, then it's worth buying an XBox for. The game looks amazing. I can only hope it'll be released on the PC sometime, and hopefully properly as well.
Its microsoft.... you do the math.

Best answers
My rooomate works at Sam's Club and he will be able to get me a compy...but I think I'll wait until the 9th

Best answers
WOHOO got halo 2 but havn't played much..i dont think they're gonna release it for pc cuz they have released halo 1 on xbox and pc and ppl will get addicted then for halo 2 ppl will jus buy an xbox for it since they love it

Best answers
I might be going in at midnight tonight for the European release, provided my friend go's in that is. Thing is, he reckons his mum won't let him go out :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The moment HL2 comes out for the X-Box, everyone's gonna forget all about Halo 2 :)

I played Halo on the PC, thought it sucked major ass. I saw a video of Halo 2 multiplayer... can't say I was impressed. I'm not sure why everyone is getting all hyped up about this game.

Best answers
^Because some people have different opinions to you?
:p
Halo really does seem to be a love it or hate it game. On paper, when you take an objective look at it, it's not that impressive, but when I play it, it's just awesome fun to play. Unexplainable, but I don't care.

Best answers
well i go tthe game on the 9th at 5 o clock pm without waiting in line and for a third of the price, i love the microsoft store.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom