Halo 2...Again

Best answers
I guess it's good new for some people, but most people probably own an Xbox by now just to play it =/. Hey wait, doesn't that mean if it's on the PC, you can download the extra maps directly off the game, to like a folder, and get online without paying for anything? I got Xbox Live but, I might trade my Xbox Halo 2 for a PC one so I don't have to use Xbox Live anymore. And the extra maps, I have all of them downloaded onto my Xbox, but it usally takes about 30 minutes-1 hour, so I think I would be able to download it faster if I could download it on my computer, if they added any extra maps.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All of the extra maps are available for the pc version.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Its good news because they felt bad for a brief moment. Isn't that noteworthy?

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ther'e jsut tryying to promote vista. I'm also guessing ther'e taking advantage of 64bit code, as vista is built around 64bit source code.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
I don't really see the sympathy. I see it as "Halo 2 is only for Vista because of -insert default reasoning here-, and that's that. We're not the bad guys, blah blah."

Moving with Sonic Speed
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They alluded to making an xp version and never said they would. I think they're just trying to start a rumour to shut people up.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Zeonix said:
Please point out the sentence you're referring to. They don't feel bad about it at all, they said they expected people to be pissed off and they were.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
They said it wasn't their intention to give us a sniff of the pie and then take it away from us. They said they aren't jerks. Thats all I need to know, my friends. That is all I needed to know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom