Hall of Fame

Best answers
Okay, somebody was talking about making one of these a while back, only it seems to have been forgotten. So, I'll ask for people to put up the names of 5 people they want to see on the hall of fame, then I'll put up a poll with the top ten of them all and we'll just vote from there on, okay? If the admin or mods don't agree with this, they can shut it down. Oh, and write down the reasons you want them on the hall of fame, too.

After a week, I will stop counting names for my poll, too, so you'd better hurry it up.

1. Ryoko: He has made the best anime sigs of everyone, and has been perhaps the most fair of moderators.

2. Koblano: He has made the best non-anime sigs of everyone, and has the best poetry of us all.

3. Magus: He has hosted many tournaments for his friend, and is therefore one of the only non-official tournaments hosts in existence...or at least one of the only ones that actually puts down when his tournament will be (Drewthug is among those small ones)

4. Hibiki: For as long as I've been around, he has yet to change his sig, and that deserves some merit.

5. Scooterman (if he ever comes back): For writing awesome stories (being one of the few that post them)!

Best answers
I'm sorry! But I decided on five, and five is what I was going to stick by! You'd be #6, Musashi, though, for what it's worth, and Majin You would be #7 ;D

Can you post who YOU want to see up on hall of fame?

Best answers
havent seen ryokos work but Nazhul makes awesome stuff!

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'd put you up there, VB, for the most interesting and entertaining posts I have read =]

Who else, ET for the nicest person/mod (me and Ryoko next to him). I'd also put Ryoko in for machinegun sig production (IE: massive amounts of sigs made over a short period of time)...more will come to me later =]

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And me? I do host your sigs =P nah, nayways...

my top 5 people are....

1- Majin_You:- He likes super Metroid, *cough* he has a sig I made for him still up, oh my I'm loved =P

2- Nazghul:- 1337 Sigs, and cool guy... 'nuff said

3- Ryoko And Orion (Tie):- they look alike, one might be a chick (J/K), make great sigs, and over all cool guys.

4- Hsu:- Part of the mafia, you just know its gonna be great when you piss him off.

4.5- Evil_Trunks:- Funny guy, and really nice on mIRC and other times I meet him, has been helpful with HTML stuff :D

5- Light-Scream:- Cool guy, nice person, 1337 sig maker, and he hosts my site and is nice to me.

-----

This was in no particular order.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
1: me - why cause i like me

2: also me - same reason

3: me again - because i bought my self zoe2 :D

4: me also - because i OWN zoe2 ;D

5: cucumba - cause hes 1337 :p

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
..... DAMN YOU ALL. Well all besides owa and Majin You, even though he still managed to leave me out of his list.

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who needs a list of 5. There is only one person who deserves to be in a hall of fame. And that person is Hsu.

Congrats buddy, you did it! :smile:

Best answers
I'd have to put my friend, j3d1p1mp, in the hall of fame for the biggest spam monkey of all. good job j3d1:D

Best answers
Wait a minute I was the biggest spammer on ESF!!! I got my post's reset two times and had spammed EVERYWHERE!!!

Best answers
But you didn't fill the entire forums with the phrase "Your mother was a hampster!!!" about 5,000 times

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think'll I add Hsu to my hall of fame, for the record number of times he's beat me to the punch when dealing with a troublesome member. Heh, mini mod wars =]

Best answers
First off he only posted in Help and Off-Topic.
Second I posted EVERYWHERE! and was the first to spam big like I did!

Best answers
ya see, when i said he was the biggest spam monkey of all time, i didn't mean just on the ESF forums. I was talking about on all forums. Now, would u like to continue fighting with me or get back on topic?

Best answers
Ok to settle this, I was the biggest "spam monkey" on ESF. LOL:laff: spam monkey

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom