halflife blueshift

Best answers
halflife blueshift source, or atleast an updated version, was released last week in steam news, but i cant find where to dl it. Anyone help me?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It is not a Source port, it is the original Blue Shift.

The only way I know you can get it is if you had the collectors edition of Half Life or you have the original Blue Shift CD. Also if you bought one of the Half-Life packages which I think Silver and Gold would be eligable for you to download Blue Shift.

You also need the original Half Life to play Blue Shift.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The ability to install the content required to play Blue Shift. They said they'd be releasing the high-definition pack too, I think sometime in the next week (but note, those are Valve's words, and TF2 was supposed to be out in, what, 2001?).

I have the old "Game of the Year" edition, and I got Blue Shift, so that must be included in those packages as well.

Best answers
Yeah, I think you can get it with pretty much any version of Half Life. I have a very old GotY edition that came with Opposing Force, and it's showing up on my Steam list to install. I might give it a try, can't remember if I ever finished it or not.

L

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I can't even play HL1+mods, It just crash's, plus lags allot pre-crash..

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom