Half-Life?

Best answers
Is Half-Life a good game? Because I may buy it, and I don't want to get a game that sucks. But then it has this mod, so I guess i'd buy it, but I don't know where to go. The official site is nothing but Half-Life 2, can someone post a link to an online store where I can order it? I really want to play ESF. :laff: I'm not quite sure GameStop would have it, I could always call them, but please post a link if you know one. I can't seem to find an online store with it.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL1 is probably a great choice based on the mod content it offers alone. You can probably buy it through the Steam website easily enough.

Though I believe they remade that game with the HL2 engine, it's called Half-Life: Source, and I imagine it is a lot better with physics and updated graphics. You may want to look into that instead, if you have a machine that can handle it (though HL: Source won't allow you to play ESF).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
HL: Source doesn't really have 'updated graphics'. All the models and textures remain the same. The lighting is improved though, and you were right about the physics.

I'd stick with regular HL1, then you can play ESF. Alternatively HL2 Gold - which comes with both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom