Half life

Best answers
Finaly i buyed half life anthalogy!:)
if instaled Half life and steam..
how to get cs?
i am dl'ing Esf now!!!!:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
CS is part of the Half-Life anthology I think, if you install everything in pack it should already be there, if not it'll be greyed-out in your Steam Games window, double-click on it and it should download the files automatically.

Best answers
Cant find counter strike if i dl it can i just insert my code and play?
i played esf for a while how you do melee?

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
As RavenDust says, just check your steam window. CS should be there.

For melee advice check here. The normal tutorial appears to be down at the moment but this should tell you everything you need to know.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Good for you now play whith bot's to train , they will tare you apart but you will learn you need xp buy hl bive you 1 level in your xp now the rest of 99 levels depend by you

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
volkov...what the hell are you talking about? If you're not going to help him out with the problem (the question he asked) then don't post.

Beta Tester Squad
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just trying to help i'v just sugeste to go train

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
i think he has the product key but hasnt activated it yet..
Arnoud666 said:
Cant find counter strike if i dl it can i just insert my code and play?
i think u want to download counter-strike and then type in the cd key?
no man ,first u have to
press in the top of Steam window "GAMES" , then activate a product i allready own and there type your product key (cd key)
then half-life , cs etc will appear in "my games" tab , download and play
sorry if i've got u wrong

Best answers
Thx i am going to try to get cs!;D
but one more question how i transform?:]

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There's a bar on on your hud, and next to it there are the letters "CF" (Change Form). Once that bar is full you can hit the "Z" key to transform, the only exception to this is if the "CF" bar is full when you have turbo on (in which turbo increases the "CF" bar while it's on).

Best answers
oke! :D i am going to try it and whats about the Sensu Beans?

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some maps have sensu beans. Riverside is one of them if I am right. If you found some, just walk over them. Then scroll trough your "weapons" and choose the sensubean icon. (or keyboard number...9 or 0, not sure anymore.) With primary mouse button you eat one, with secondary you throw one.

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Let's say you downloaded a custom model of Goku, the model file name will be "goku.mdl". You just extract that file to Half-Life/ESF/Models/Goku. If you had a custom model of Frieza then the model file name will be "frieza.mdl", so then you would need to extract it to Half-Life/ESF/Models/Frieza. I recommend that you back up your models folder in case if a model you downloaded doesn't suit you.

Retired Forum Staff
Best answers
Look in your ESF folder, you should find a folder called Models. You'll find all the model files in there. When you download a new model, something like "ssj2gohan.mdl", and you're trying to replace the present SSJ Gohan with it, just go to the folder "ssjgohan" in ESF/Models and replace the present file with the new one. Then change the new file's name to be the same as the old one.

It won't work if it doesn't have the same name as the original file, you'll have to alter that yourself. Also, you might want to place any models you replace in a folder somewhere on your PC, just in case you ever want to put them back without reinstalling the game.

(*coughs* Totally didn't rip FF|Skyrider's answer half-way down the Newbie page.. :D)

Best answers
so i dl'ed an Brolly Model i need it to replace it for an other character?

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes. Usually when you extract a model it should have the name of the other model it replaces (or explained in a readme if the model came with one).

Best answers
Oke so if i want to use Brolly i need to replace it for krillen is that correct?;D

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It depends on the custom model file name. Even though the model is of Brolly, the file name (of the model inside the .zip or .rar file) will tell you which character it replaces.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Arnoud666 said:
Oke so if i want to use Brolly i need to replace it for krillen is that correct?;D
The readme files that usually come with most esf downloads (usually made by there creators or the site hosting those files) should explain what character models you have to replace. The only two Brolly models I know of are the Brolly pack that replaces the Normal Vegeta models or Nuttzy's Brolly which you replace Cell's models with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom