Half-Life?

Force Pit Member
Best answers
Its a FPS game developed by Valve. That's about all I know about it though. xD

Best answers
Because its a addon FOR half life you would need half life to play it.

Best answers
alright that makes sense i just gotta buy half-life and im good i just dont know where to find it

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's pretty fast, though it depends on how many players are in the server, what map is being played, etcetera. But overall I'd say it's fast.

Best answers
ok thank you for the help you guys also i think we should have an offical video/Pic thread what do you think just an idea

Best answers
Half life download

i know i know, its better to use the store bought version, but my dad cant find where he put it and so i had to download one, shure it works and runs properly ( i had to use a fake cd - key) but steam doesnt accept the cd-key, anyone know any keys ( most unlikely due to legal issues) or a way to pass this? I currently own an older out-of-date version called Bid For Power DBZ style if it heps, all i want to do Is play ESF on half life 1 but the steam cd-key thing is the only thing preventing this, can anyone help?:cry::paper:

MC

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No. You need a legit copy of Half-Life.

A copy goes for $10 these days and you can pretty much find it anywhere.

ESF Head Team Mapper
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
🍂 Regular
Best answers
www.steampowered.com
Get steam and register a (free) account.
Then you can buy HL and it is forever registered to your steam account. You can also directly download it through steam if its registered to your account.
You will absolutely NEED steam to play ESF online anyways (or HL for that matter) so don't even think about downloading HL illegaly

Best answers
remembered something

sorry about this but ill try and make this my last post on this topic, anyway ive just found and old steam account so i typed it in and guess what?..... -_- it didnt work :( i dunno why but steams been forgetting my account after i leavfe them for a few weeks, it might be a error or unused account wipe thing but anyway i just wanted to add it. Anyeway the results still stay the same, and so i make a brave journey up into the attic where rats, ants and weird things live ( the rats and ants did live/nest up there untill we killed em):smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom