half life

Best answers
any one here ever beat half life? if so ya no when your fighting nihilanth or whatever its called and shoots those green teleporting balls at you how do you dodge them i still beat him but it took me so long because i got hit by every one of those things

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
I've beaten Half Life... sooooooo many times.

Use the RPG and take out the orange crystal things on the wall, then when his power runs low, his head opens up. Then use the airpads (or whatever) to launch yourself above him and fire rockets into his open head.

Best answers
i finished bugger dodging GOD MODE alwasy the way to go :D

Best answers
Half-Life comes with a single player? :eek:!

k, on topic ive not got that far, I did get quite far when I was playing it though, but mp mods took up my time and so did other games so I never finished it, will do one day though :)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
when i played that "thing" i jumped onto a pad that was about the same heigt of his head, and started shooting those things that were flooting above his head, when those were gone i start shooting the opened skull, or what ever i must call it. on that pad there was a rock you could hide behind, so when ever "it" shot that green ball thingie i´d hide behind the rock, and when the ball hit the rock it disapeared.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i have finished hl . it will be interesting to see what will happen in hl2 (man oh man Gman is Really freaky)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i always try to kill gman. stupid disapearing soab, where was he when facing the three headed dragon thing

Best answers
He meant the hydra in the rocket silo.

Yeah, the GMan's pretty spooky. I wonder what he keeps in that suitcase?

Best answers
GMan looks cool in hl2!
and so does everything else!
hl1 took me a while to complete but i managed it in the end! my advise: shoot everything!

Best answers
took me ages to get up to that place where every thing is that green colour and theres all those lightning dudes i think is right near the end but im basiclly out of ammo. lol so im screwed i got like one bullet for everything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kurt said:
I've beaten Half Life... sooooooo many times.

Use the RPG and take out the orange crystal things on the wall, then when his power runs low, his head opens up. Then use the airpads (or whatever) to launch yourself above him and fire rockets into his open head.
A single 357 slug in the squishy gray matter. Or when I did it a second time, I landed and popped him with the crowbar.

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
Snake101 said:
He meant the hydra in the rocket silo.

He always has a evil grin in his face and this little sound he makes, some sort of evil laugh! You know why? He's looking at your sexy butt in that orange suit and he imagines what he will do with you, with all the sex toys you can find in his Breifcase. THERE!

I didn't finish the game, well.. i didn't even try to play it..

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
If you place the g-man into a map and set him so that he's transparent, he's got some documents inside his briefcase...

I'm not reinstalling Half Life and making a map just to show you guys, but try it out. :p

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Snake101 said:
Socks. What else do I need?

Surprisingly, my name has nothing to do with half-life! Imagine that.

Even more surprising, you all call that character "GMan" but refer to me as "Gman."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom