Half-Life v1.1.1.1

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Does anyone know when they are going to release the new Half-Life version?

Best answers
no idea!
but I think it will take a while...
did that help you? :fight:

Best answers
satan when do you that the roshi vision will be done?

i want to see that :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought it might be out pretty soon because I heard that CS 1.6 will be out soon (Not interested in that) and HL v1.1.1.1 will be released @ the same time.

Roshi Version -- It's just an animation I made.

Best answers
CS 1.6 is already out, well leaked out, and so is the the new HL, the leaked out also. When they released that Steam ****. all the stuff on it was horrible because it was a leak and then they made a post about it on the HL and CS sites saying not to pay attention to Steam because it wasnt ment to be out and all that ****.

Best answers
when you say leak do you mean that you can play it via steam? or the mod for the engine cs1.6, because steam is the beta and wasnt leaked,??

#EDIT#

P.S. I have steam, cs1.6

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Originally posted by Twysta
CS 1.6 is already out, well leaked out, and so is the the new HL, the leaked out also. When they released that Steam ****. all the stuff on it was horrible because it was a leak and then they made a post about it on the HL and CS sites saying not to pay attention to Steam because it wasnt ment to be out and all that ****.
it was leaked before the official release yes, but now it's just the public beta of cs1.6 and steam, so both hl and cs1.6 are in beta fase

Best answers
Indeed , you need to download it from steam ; steam will

install it auto...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
but theres no point cause it just causes endless amounts of bugs and stuff to pop up

Naz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well a lot of ppl are trying to find bugs , and when an error occurs it's automaticly send to valve, and then they fix it in the next version

the first version was very very buggy, but this version is pretty good actually

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom