Half-Life T.V

Best answers
Will ESF be able to use Half-life T.V?

Because what with Earth league it would be pretty cool to watch the battle between the Best (points at P.C Joe)

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I believe at some point someone said that the beta will make use of the features of the current HL SDK (Including HLTV). Correct me if I'm wrong.

Best answers
Wells theres a new sdk out im sure the team would add HLTV for esf, right joe? the new things added should speed up the esf progress :)

Coder - Harsens sidekick
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, so much talk about me :) HarSens will port the code over to the new SDK after beta 1's release.

Pwns Mastasurf at TF2
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well of course it's all about you, you're Harsens' sidekick ;P You get all the screaming fan mail so he doesn't have to do it :p Prolly why you saw more of bruce wayne at home rather than Robin. He was dealing with all the screaming fangirls.

-Karrde-

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me wants to play pcjoe so bad

I got a gattling gun and a special beam cannon that sais your toast :)

Best answers
UHG joe is not the only one who makes esf, he is just the only one who answers your questions about beta, geesh give the other members of the team credit

Best answers
Has anyone here ever used the HL.TV? because i have always wondered what it actually is.... i never really looked into it though.. so if someone could just give me a little example or somthing...:yes:

Best answers
Wait, is HLTV the thing where you type record (file name) in console to record? Or is it something else, i'm confused now. :(

Best answers
its a little .exe that is in your half-life directory (called hl-tv.exe). What your talking about is the ingame demo recorder. You can also make your own videos by using DivX program and cut and paste it out.

The hl-tv system is what controls spec mode, i think, i didnt program the game so i dont know how they got the video systems to work.

Best answers
its like a server that has 128 slots for spectators, insted of a max of 32 players

spectators cant play

Best answers
OHHHH!!! so thats what that thing is in the multiplayer Filter Options.... that says spec mode only games? So if i join one of these spec game modes thats HL.TV? *interesting*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom