Half-Life Steam Verification - Required for Official Support

Best answers
Heh, It's funny. Half-Life 1 is only around 10 dollars (or even less), while those games you mentioned are.. I don't know, 30 to 60 dollars per game?
I know, but it's 10 dollars less for one of these, and I prefer having a 10 dollars and getting 50 more instead of 60 more and a game which I won't be playing for long.. (what can I already do with half life?)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well aside from the burst limit and raging blast series that is 1 game with different animations and effects. Youd be willing to spend over 100 bucks on a single game. Additionally last i checked GOW3 is rated 16+ so you legaly cant even buy it.

But you did say you dont want to play online, then you really shouldnt bother getting ESF to begin with, seeing as its a multiplayer game and not single player with bots not really a good passtime.

I myself bought Half Life especially so i could play ESF , and i think it was worth it, not to mention other mods you can get.

Best answers
Well aside from the burst limit and raging blast series that is 1 game with different animations and effects. Youd be willing to spend over 100 bucks on a single game. Additionally last i checked GOW3 is rated 16+ so you legaly cant even buy it.

But you did say you dont want to play online, then you really shouldnt bother getting ESF to begin with, seeing as its a multiplayer game and not single player with bots not really a good passtime.

I myself bought Half Life especially so i could play ESF , and i think it was worth it, not to mention other mods you can get.
1.no. these are different games.
2.Wha? who told you that? Even a 10 year old can go to the shop and buy God of War 3. these are just recommendations. or you think I'd feel so terribly bad for buying a game that should be for someone 1 year older? are you kidding me??
3.When did I say I don't want to play online? Raging Blast & Burst Limit have online gameplay.
4.I don't mind what I missed with not buying half life, Naruto? oh glad I didn't even see it. Naruto's one of the worst series & games ever. ESF? seeing it could be pretty cool but I don't mind if I'd play Raging Blast 2 soon.
btw, models are all bugged, maps are too small, gameplay doesn't look very good.. it doesn't look very impressive (the latest released version).. did you buy half life for it or after you looked at the xmas trailer?

Last edited:
NOT IN THE MANGA™
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Dude, just get out. If you're not willing to get HL, you're not willing to play ESF. Then what in the world are you doing here?

Best answers
Dude, just get out. If you're not willing to get HL, you're not willing to play ESF. Then what in the world are you doing here?
Oh my, did I hurt your feelings?

Well the only reason I'm here is to look for updates on the final version. nothing else.

Project Manager
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lets not feed the troll, shall we.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
no... I'm not looking for such games either (and for sure not Naruto), I'm looking for buying a PS3 and getting God of War 3, Raging Blast, Raging Blast 2, Burst Limit... that's what I save my money for (I'm only 15, how much can I already get.)
dude il give you a tip : buy a 10€ or 10 dollar paysafecard (you find it in everyone shop ,kiosk) then go to steam site search half-life put it on cart select paysafecard put the code in there click ok finished now your account has half-life registered and yoiu can download it .

thats what i did after i recognize that cracked half-life doesnt suppurt much server so i just buyed it as you can see in my profile i verificate my account and i have half-life buy the game dude youll be hapy then to play next betas :)

and by the way i was using a cracked half-life version and i could play in servers but not all and i must say now thanks for this community to open my eyes to get an legal version of half-life im much happier now!!

and im very happy to support this community with this small step :D

and the community is happy too,to see that im not playin with ilegall stuff anymore

come one dodoria! you wont get problems if you buy a original half-life copy it will help me like it helped me alot !!

and you dont need to fool this thread now ..... reason: youre acting like that you are lier and just sayin this stuff that your getting errors to verify your steam account i dont know why you are sayin this but for others it work 100% fine the verification , thats why you are telling this for getting a green sign like me on my profil to get help in the forum and for everyone believe that you have an legal copy from the game isnt it??? my instinkt is telling me this it doesnt need to be true dodoria but im sure you are liyng and you arent respect any admin here huh??
and you sayin that you are only waiting for the final version heh but what is if they only release the game via Private messages only for the members that has a legal half-life copy then the esforces community would powned guys like you dodoria in my language i would say now YOU ARE F U C K E D !

dont take the bad word personaly for you my esf friends i only mean dodoria

Last edited:
Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, totally hurt you didn't I?
If I don't play ESF then I'm a troll. right.
Bascly.

If not, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!!!

*cough*

Am okay now.

And Congrats filipe.

Proud owner of ESF:Final
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
please guys read my edited post above this thread the esf community should realy do this for legal users

make something like only those who has a legal copy from half-life in his account registered they will get the next beta via pM or something it would be unfair that ilegal users would then get this fantastic game to for dont buying nothing and other did buy half-life that would be sad they community would you help us please pwne all ilegal users then pls post it here

and by the way sorry for being offtopic

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Bascly.

If not, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE?!!!

*cough*

Am okay now.

And Congrats filipe.
Newsflash: a lot of people in this community do not play ESF.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
^ What damaera said. You don't have to play ESF for browsing / posting on the forums.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you don't have to. But that IS the personal reason why one browses here. You either play it or make addons and stuff. Just like a person wouldn't learn about driving if he's never going to.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know you don't have to. But that IS the personal reason why one browses here. You either play it or make addons and stuff. Just like a person wouldn't learn about driving if he's never going to.
You do realize that half the forum community doesnt really play ESF, right? In the past there were people who only posted their art works and didnt really care about the game.

Judge. Jury. Executioner
👮 Moderator
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Alright alright. I take back what i said.

The Esf forums r belong to everyone! :fight:

✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
I lol'd reading many of posts when lately I haven't took a look here.

I think it's okay for people come here not for ESF related stuff, but IMO, GFX/<insert stuff people not playing ESF do here-related> boards work out better, yet I don't mind seeing them here either. Sorry for offtopic, but I felt like I had to answer this way.

The very best there is.
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Everyone who registered via Steam can now re-run the validation to get the validated orange username style. :)
Well, at least that's what it's supposed to do. o_o

Best answers
I have this problem - OpenID authentication failed: Server denied check_authentication

Though i do have Steam ID and HL1 :/

What do i doooo?

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
I manually moved you.

Best answers
What does that mean, Sky Rider?

How do i verify my Half life so i can play ESP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom