Half-Life or Half-Life2?

Best answers
Will ESF also work on Half-Life 2 because I am trying to buy Half-Life 1 but it's discontinued so I really wish that ESF works on Half-Life 2 also...

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sorry ESF does not work and never will work on Half Life 2.

Youll need Half Life 1.

Best answers
T.T I tried my best to buy it I went to almost every Game Store in town...They said its discontinued T.T

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Discontinued in brick-and-mortar stores, perhaps, but you can find it online rather cheaply and easily. You can even buy it online through Steam to simplify the whole process for the extravagant sum of $10.

Best answers
That's what the game stores said, they said it was discontinued... too bad i cant just dl it T.T

Best answers
Is there alot of mods for Counter Strike? If there are alot of dbz and or naruto mods on there i will get it

Best answers
DragonDude said:
You can even buy it online through Steam to simplify the whole process for the extravagant sum of $10.
Maybe you didn't read it but Dragon Dude said you can get it online which means you DL it from Steam just send them $10. As for the Mods you'll have to find those yourself. This is the best DBZ one and all the naruto one's I've heard of are stopped. Look on Modb.

Best answers
Is this Online like can you play it online and What do you think of Bid for power?

Best answers
You're not supposed to discuss other mods on these forums they're for ESF only. But yeah you play it online with friends, random people, whoever. You make a server or join one and play online multiplayer in Team (you're on a team), Free for all kinda thing(every one for himself/herself) and there are different maps, models(characters) and attacks all that stuff. You can even make your own map, model, or sprite(attack gfx). Also you can play with Bots(computer).

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kasey said:
Yeah, you can play it with Counter-Strike. Only with CS, HL or DOD (Day of Defeat). Not that Zero condition CS I don't think. Click this link. http://forum.esforces.com/showthread.php?t=56417 Read it most of your questions have already been answered in the FAQ's.
*Condition Zero.

If you cannot find it in stores, do what has been suggested above and purchase half-life 1 through steam. In some palces though it is still possible to buy half-life goty edition. Last year I bought a legit copy of half-life 1 goty edition from eb games for $AUD 14.95.

Best answers
Ok, I have one more question, If I were to download it from Stream how many megabytes is it? Also if I were to purchase it on Stream and download it can I download it more than once? because my internet sometimes shuts down my itself, while dling or I might need to fix my computer and forced to delete it?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You dont download it off STEAM directly. First you buy it on STEAM. Than you are free to download it any time you want. As long as you buy it on STEAM first.

Best answers
Yeah, I am going to buy it on Stream, I am just asking how many megabytes it is

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
400 megabytes. But thats with updates and all that jizzle.

Best answers
I see, So 400 megabytes, what do you mean updates, you mean the ESF?

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No i mean you can play befor it downloads everything. I think thats round 200 mega.

Allthough you cant play offline with that. STEAM finishes downloading the game while you play. Once finished its round 400 mega.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESF is a multiplayer game. You cant play it directly offline. Allthough you can play it withing a LAN network. That counts as offline. Also you can make your own server and go against bots. But there is no real offline mode.

As for the not connected to the internet play. You can do that once HL is totaly updated (all 400 mega are downloaded)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom