Half-life Mods

Best answers
Hello all, I haven't been active on this site for quite some time but i was curious - does anyone know a good site for Half-life 1 and 2 mods? I went to http://www.hl2mods.co.uk/ for some good hl2 mods but no hl1 ones and alot of the hl1 mod sites have very few full mods listed. I remember a while back i saw a post about a mech game that looked similar to Gundams but cant seem to find the post again. If anyone maybe has a site suggestion or even any mods that they like please feel free to share them with me. Currently my group of friends are playing Pirates, Vikings and Knights which is a great mod though the bird gets annoying!

Thanks for your help - in advance.

Inferno

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always like The Battlegrounds, but the mods community has kind of moved onto the HL2 version of the game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I used to play Firearms, which was a pretty fun game. I haven't played recently, but I do have it on my computer. But modDB should be a good resource for that. You can try Planet Half-Life too.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I always like The Battlegrounds, but the mods community has kind of moved onto the HL2 version of the game.
The hl2 version is pretty sweet though. :smile:

Best answers
Thank you all for you help :) I still cant find the Gundam-ish mod mentioned in the past but alot of good mods are listed! Currently waiting on the starwars mod to be realeased :) Sorry for the spelling mistacks and such... Im posting on my Q...

What is the Anime that pic is from Hibiki? Always lookin for a good anime to watch and that image is pretty sweet.

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The hl2 version is pretty sweet though. :smile:
It's okay, but it has a laundry list of problems that I hope they'll fix in future updates. As of right now, I like the bg1 version better

The gundam game you were talking about is probably Mechmod.

That anime is Shendornosmor: Fight for the Baditikiki

edit: Posted at the same time as MC

Best answers
It's okay, but it has a laundry list of problems that I hope they'll fix in future updates. As of right now, I like the bg1 version better

The gundam game you were talking about is probably Mechmod.

That anime is Shendornosmor: Fight for the Baditikiki

edit: Posted at the same time as MC
I googled that anime and cant get a single result. Would it be possible to hook me up with a link to some info? And yah i think it was mechmod just didnt seem like it at the time. I just veguely remember the thread was about esf to source for better graphics and the argument was *Gundam mod here* has amazing graphics but was for HL1. thank you for all of the help BTW :)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I googled that anime and cant get a single result. Would it be possible to hook me up with a link to some info? And yah i think it was mechmod just didnt seem like it at the time. I just veguely remember the thread was about esf to source for better graphics and the argument was *Gundam mod here* has amazing graphics but was for HL1. thank you for all of the help BTW :)
Thats cause he made up that anime name.

The actuall anime is called Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom