Half Life CD-Key Problem (I Have a Valid One)

Best answers
This is pathetic. I don't know why im having this problem but i didn't have it before. Im using Half Life 1.1.1.0 and ESF 1.2.3. When I install Half Life it just needs the CD Key once and works correctly when i start a new game. but when i install ESF and play any level Offline for fun against Bots when i create a game and choose any level and a while after the console is loading, it tels me your half life cd-key is invalid please enter a valid half life cd-key. If i enter a wrong one it says key is invalid. If i enter my correct cd-key it accepts but quits the created game and brings me back to ESF main menu and when i create a game it keeps quitting saying you dont have a half life valid cd-kay even though i keep entering it. Please HELP!

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Steam? Yes? No? Did you pirate Half-Life? Yes? No?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It's possible that someone already stole said CD-key and used it for their own benefit. In which case you must go to the steam website.

Best answers
No I dont pirate. And i didn't use steam because i thought it was only required for online. Im playing offline with bots. Does that also require steam?

Best answers
Well sorry to say but the CD-Key looks pretty much valid cuz if it wasn't then it would have stopped me from playing half life too. But i can play Half Life as many times as i want. The problem only occurs when i play ESF. so the CD-Key is valid.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can still play offline with bots if you get Steam.

Best answers
What im trying to say is isn't offline playable without steam. So if i don't have steam does it matter?

The Prodigy
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
Discord Member
Best answers
You NEED steam.

You cannot play it at all (that includes offline, online, LAN, everything) without STEAM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom