If you can only get ONE!

• Budokai 3

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Half-Life 2

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Best answers
Soulicro said:
if both were available id say HL2, but Im assmuing HL2 will be sold out 5 minutes after it hits stores, and budokai 3 wont... so Imma wait with HL2 just like imma wait for San Andreas, and get Budokai 3 for now.

You know u would actually be suprised some ppl are so sick of waiting for hl2 they have lost interest in it, i am one of them, just another game that "Revolutionses, the gaming industry" so to speak, sure it has a nice engine, but what is the crash value?

I would go with Budokai 3 simple terms im a DBZ fan i like 1 and 2 , and 3 looks to be the best out of them, Half life 2 will be nice yes, but ill wait to see the verdict on the final version before i make my choice.

Best answers
Mogwai said:
You know u would actually be suprised some ppl are so sick of waiting for hl2 they have lost interest in it, i am one of them, just another game that "Revolutionses, the gaming industry" so to speak, sure it has a nice engine, but what is the crash value?

I would go with Budokai 3 simple terms im a DBZ fan i like 1 and 2 , and 3 looks to be the best out of them, Half life 2 will be nice yes, but ill wait to see the verdict on the final version before i make my choice.

I forgot to add, when i went to buy sand andreas only way i would get a copy was preorder, it was a nice game but multiply the games value if it was based on dbz, and is as good as 3 will be, the fighting may be bland but its dead on for a DBZ fighting game. So i think Budokai 3 will sell out in 1 or 2 days, we got all hyped up over doom 3 which was a giant let down, at least budokai 3 i know enough about to make a rational decision, only thing i know about half life 2, was the engine is just rebuilt not new, id personally go with vampire masquerade bloodlines if that was a option. Based on hl2's tech, i think it will be better period =P.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Obviously, you all have no sense of knowledge. Clearly Budokai 3 wins here, as the better game...

Oh... and by the way...

HALF-LIFE 2!!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well lets see,

Half-Life 2 = Practically revolutionary

Budokai 3 = Another stale entry into a badly done series.

:rolleyes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok lets not make this a 'knock Budokai 3' thread here, both games are good, but Half-Life 2's had more years of development put in, and it's revolutionary whereas Budokai 3 is really more of an enhanced version of Budokai 2.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agreed with pretty much anyone here that voted Half-Life 2. While Budokai 3 looks to be pretty good, I'd much rather buy HL2 if i had to choose between the two, for all the reasons mentioned above.

Best answers
Mogwai said:

Same here. Now I'm waiting for Unreal 3/Unreal Tournament 2006.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
No contest, everyone knows Half-Life 2 is going to own Budokai. Budokai sucks anyway, its not even a real fighting game.

Punch, punch, forward + kick = 5min scene of a Kamehameha.

Budokai is just visuals, and its more like your watching the series all over again only in 3D.

owa

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Half-life 2... What a stupid thread.

Budokai 3 may be decent, but it isn't anything radical. It'll be nothing in 2 years, where as HL2 will live on with mods, and more mods. Much like HL did. Plus I am sure a good DBZ mod would come out for HL2...

DBZ isn't all the special anyways. If PCGamer says HL2 is good, chances are it is.

Best answers
owa said:
Half-life 2... What a stupid thread.

Budokai 3 may be decent, but it isn't anything radical. It'll be nothing in 2 years, where as HL2 will live on with mods, and more mods. Much like HL did. Plus I am sure a good DBZ mod would come out for HL2...

DBZ isn't all the special anyways. If PCGamer says HL2 is good, chances are it is.
Better yet, if every single magazine out there says it's good, there's simply no other explanation than that it actually is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom