Half-Life 2 Black Hole Grenade

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cool...they even did it right too, that's pretty much what a black hole should look like. Except of course, the area in the middle should be pitch black because light is not present there. That'd be a fun trump card, but it'd get boring after a bit I think.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I really want to try this out on a Strider. Payback, *****es!

Best answers
Doesnt look that special to me, just looks like the spider shooting.

Best answers
J-Dude said:
Cool...they even did it right too, that's pretty much what a black hole should look like. Except of course, the area in the middle should be pitch black because light is not present there. That'd be a fun trump card, but it'd get boring after a bit I think.
Oh? And I suppose you're a master of ****ing quantum physics?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex said:
Heh, well the theory is that the gravitational pull of a black hole is so powerful that not even light could escape. J-Dude was right, but in a wrong way. It'd be black, but not because of lack of light.

That's beside the topic, though. I'm definitely going to have to try this one out, haha.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Tried it. Only thing I wish is How to throw it far. usually i throw it like 2 feet in front of my and die :)

Very, VERY awesome :yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
When I scrounge up Episode 1(As in when I can afford it) I'll toy with this thing.

jp

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
OOOoooh.. that looks like a neat trick, would love to throw that in a group of enemies (and then to find out that Alex gets sucked up as well) :p

But a black hole can't suck up more then its mass, (tho, when it sucks up more, the mass will increase, and if it keeps on going without closing, then it would suck up the entire planet in the end, ofcourse all theory).

:p oh well, its just a game.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Kaination said:
Tried it. Only thing I wish is How to throw it far. usually i throw it like 2 feet in front of my and die :)

Very, VERY awesome :yes:
Try backpeddling when you throw it.

I tried this on a group of Antlions, it's funny to watch them scrabble around before being sucked into nothingness. I tried it on a Strider too...and it crashed :(

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Morpherex said:
This is the second thread I've seen you unnecessarily cursing at people and acting like a hardass in.

Behave yourself in this section. First and last friendly warning.

Best answers
SaiyanPrideXIX said:
This is the second thread I've seen you unnecessarily cursing at people and acting like a hardass in.

Behave yourself in this section. First and last friendly warning.
Whaa? Whaa?

"Cursing" when there is a censor. Oh yeah!.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I wonder why they didn't bother implementing it yet? Imagine black-holing a wall of debris or a room full of physics objects or something. It's the kind of weapon that could add a lot of flavor to the game dynamic.

And Morpherex, your original post was an unnecessarily rude reaction to a completely valid post, that's why you've been approached. Just keep it clean and courteous and it'll all be fine. If you want to make an issue of it, keep it to PMs.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That was awesome. I'm totally gonna have to try this out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom