Half-Life 2: Aftermath Release Date

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Oooh... ahhh...

I wonder what amazing new titles this new year will bring us. 2006 has alot to live up to.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hope Valve releases this on time. Any other side things expected to be bundled with it? such as dod source or something else (I mean, not all of us can use credit cards steam :E).

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah, it'll come with Half-Life 1 Deathmatch: Source. Which is retarded may I add. Why would you play it compared to HL2DM? I am speechless. I have no speech.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
On closer inspection it will seem that HL2 Platinum will include HL2, HL2 DM, CS: Source, DoD: Source, and Aftermath all in the one package. Good to see that DOD Source is making it's way to retail, then I can finally get it. Only problem is I already have HL2 & CS Source. Can always make a 2nd account =D.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Hmmm, I already have the first three and I don't care much for DoD, so i'll be getting Aftermath standalone. I guess it's good for people who haven't got HL2 yet though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Who know. I will get it, I know it.

All I can figure is that the reasoning for Gordon even being involved is that the G-Man didn't quite think cunning plan all the way through.

Best answers
Been waiting for more info on this for months nice to see a release date announced.

itr

✔️ HL Verified
🍂 Regular
Best answers
Ravendust said:
Which is retarded may I add. Why would you play it compared to HL2DM? I am speechless. I have no speech.
HL2DM is retarded, HL1DM is the best DM around. Most DM game I've had fun with. I'll be probably just buy HL:S to get HL1:DM with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom