Half Life 1

Best answers
By Half Life 1 do u mean just straight up Half Life 1 or can it be:Counter Strike,Counter Strike Condition Zero,Counter Strike Condition Zero Deleted Scenes.I dont have Half Life 1 but I have those.I have seen other mods that say Half Life 2 and I have Counter Strike Source and it would work.Can someone please give me information A.S.A.P.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
When you created this thread, you should have seen:
Before posting, please make sure you have read the FAQ Thread. This thread contains the most Questions & Answers. We only support or help users who have Steam installed in combination with a valid copy of Half-life 1. We refuse to help people who have a pirated version of Half-Life. If you don't own Half-Life, you can buy it here. Please note that Earth's Special Forces cannot be played with Counter-Strike or Half-Life 2! (This includes Half-Life: Source).
That should be all the information you need I suppose with your question :)

Best answers
Alright THank you I didnt expepct the answer back in like 5 minutes.I dont like that it is only half life 1 and source,I should be the half life one games:devsmile::lock:

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It doesnt work with the SOURCE version.

You need The GoldSRC version. Meaning the original HL1. The SOURCE remake is teh same as HL2 and doesnt work with HL1 mods.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom