Half-Life 1 CD-Keys/Alternatives

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if the game was bought on ebay you most likely bought it off some guy who already registered it with steam so you cant use it, and if you really cant use it the only things you can do is buy a new one, or as you said, send 10 dollars + your copy of half life to valve (should stand somewhere on www.steampowered.com) and you will get a new copy or cdkey or something.

Thats why they always say you should never buy games off internet auction houses such as Ebay. And yes you can also just buy a cd-key trough steam, once you buy the cdkey trough steam, you get the cdkey, go to "Browse games" and then "Register a product with a cdkey" (or something similair to that)

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmmmm, then the only thing you can do is try to find it in a shop i guess..oh btw, counter strike retail will also work, not condition zero...but just the normal retail

Best answers
COLD_STEEL said:
Please i need a cd-key for half-life !
i dont kare if it's used , i justneed it !
Send it to: [email protected]
dude just friendly reminder to you don't ask for Cd-keys on the forums or irc since it's against the AUP(you know the thing you click to say i will not break the aup before to can get on the forums) of the forums and the mods and admins will give you a warning

The Duke of Juke
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yes COLD_STEEL, don't ask for CD Keys. Doing so again will get you a warning, and three warnings will get you a two week ban

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
COLD_STEEL said:
Please i need a cd-key for half-life !
i dont kare if it's used , i justneed it !
Send it to: [email protected]
and note, even if someone would give you a used key, it would be useLESS to you, since you need to have a unused key or else you cant play the game...

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think that if you install Steam (without a CD-Key you can still install it) there are some purchase options there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom