Half Derrr, Half Super-human >_>

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Preceding the savant Daniel Tammet by several years, Kim Peek is the real life Rain Man whom the Dustin Hoffman character was based in the movie. Described as a confounding mixture of disability and brilliance, Kim is in love with knowledge. Kim Peek is probably the world's most famous savant. Kim was diagnosed as being mentally retarded at birth, but with father Fran's unflagging support he has developed a memory that is without equal.

Born and raised in Salt Lake City, Utah. Kim has lived here all of his life. The local library is Kim's favourite place in the world. Kim devours books on anything and everything, as many as eight in a day. He reads at a phenomenal rate, a page that may take you or I three minutes will take Kim about 10 seconds. He reads the left page with his left eye and the right page with his right eye and will retain about 98% of it. He has 15 subject areas but about the only thing he can't do is, he can't reason out mathematical problems.
Source: http://www.mymultiplesclerosis.co.uk/misc/kimpeek.html

Crap, I can barely remember my parent's birthdays. >_>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I would give it all up for a face that would let me walk outside without being pointed at.

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy ****.. i can barely skim a page in 10 seconds.. let alone read it and retain almost all of what it said.
What's a page?

Poor guy though, imagine the complications he has not being able to look after himself at 54. I feel sorry for him. However, he is incredible.

Best answers
to think I boasted about finishing Harry potter and the deathly hallows in 4 hours.

must have taken this guy like 700 seconds

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom