Status
Not open for further replies.
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think he just colored the bmps to black all black and that's it no big deal I can do that like in 1 or 3 mins.

CM

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
psp is paint shop pro bro. PS is photoshop

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lol, Ok look no affence or anything bro but that looks like total crap, I'm sorry nothing about that is interesting, just weird.... And the models animations are screwed up.. I don't know if you intended to do that or whatnot, but it looks just horrible, Sorry.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
isnt the goal of modeling is to have an uber good skin and bad ass animations

not 2 color "skins" (note painting a model black is hardly a skin) and animation errors all over the place

cause i dunno about anyone else but i enjoy my models to like they arnt having retarded spazms when they do anything

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
sorry, but this entire thread is just spam, the topic, is spam, like, anyone can make a skin black and screw with the animations, you use to flame n00b's for their work, and you turn out with somthing worse.. lol

Bolteh2

B
i have 2 msgs.

1) to all the ppl flaming in here, dont, ok the skins arent good at all (hell my unborn son could do better (with all do respect offcourse, just try harder) and the animations are all screwed up, but that doesnt give you the rights to flame, its against the rulez

2) to killa, work more on your models, and show us again when you actually put some efford in it (it might be that you put some efford in to compile the models with other animations, but thats not what i mean), plz make a new topic when you actuallt did a skin/model edit because then you wont get the chance to get flamed etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom