Haha.. good old times.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I was browsing my Photobucket earlier and I found some stuff that made me remember some good times. Some sigs, some bigger pieces.. I just felt like sharing. :p

This one I made for Valeska, a looooong time ago;

This is one of my favourite pieces ever.. I still like it. It's one of the few pieces where I don't think I could've done better, looking back at it. I'll link it because it's kind of big.

Geyser.

This one is my most viewed piece on Deviantart.. also proud of the favourites it got. Worked out pretty well.

Devil May Cry Tribute.

Three of my favourite sigs;

This one wasn't that good, but I made it for a competition here.. It's actually quite horrible now that I look at it again. o_o

So yeah... the good times huh?

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
Discord Member
Best answers
I like the geyser one
very good job in it..
( C4D used eh ? )

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Uh no. All my work is Photoshop only. Thanks for the compliment though. ;)

Best answers
I was browsing my Photobucket earlier and I found some stuff that made me remember some good times. Some sigs, some bigger pieces.. I just felt like sharing. :p

This one I made for Valeska, a looooong time ago;

OMG wub <3 i still have that sig on my pc like all others ^^
they still look sweet imo, specially the FF one

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Like all others? As in, things I've made or just previous signatures? Because I lost so many old sigs and it would be great to see some of them back. :p

Best answers
yeah so i heard, but hmm..i might have some on my photobuket myself of i can remember my old username but i doubt i have some or urs on it. still i remember so many u made with ur first animated signature of kakashi closing/opening his eye.

and the first signature u made for me with my ex girlfriend on it. such long time ago but can remember them like yesterday ( EMO!! )

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I remember when you gave me advice for this sig.

It was a horrible one before... I know.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
My only problem with it, is that the lips went from normal... to looking like he's wearing lipstick.

"IT PUTS THE LOTION ON IT'S SKIN!"

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Haha, now that I've read that I can't stop seeing a girl whenever I look at the sig xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom