Haha, Bill O'Reilly got pwned

Best answers
http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=bill_oreilly

lmfao

For any of you who are actually into politics, or just like how rediculous popular right-wing television and talk radio shows are, this will be gold. For those of you who aren't, it will still be pretty damn hilarious. Underneath the picture at the bottom is the USPS tracking number for the "package", and it works too...I almost cried.

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maddox is my hero, I've read every single one of his articles at least twice.

Best answers
It's great how anyone that supports Bush is labeled a right-wing loser by the liberal communitee. I've been Independant since I've seen the rediculous attacks that the left-wing uses against the right-wing (take Al Franken for example).
Bill O'Reilly is a snydicated columnist and a very intelligent Independant, he goes on what he believes is right, not what is politicly suggested. I see him criticize the Republicans just as much as the Democrats.
I know most teenagers now-a-days are liberal, (growing up on slander and then seeing it constantly in the media it seems right dosn't it?) so they use vicious attacks like 'failure' or '****ing shameless'.

That's not politics, thats just plain verbal assault, and its stupid. The people that do it should be ashamed.
I was a Democrat all during the Clinton era, he was one of the best presidents America has ever had (despite his own personal issues). I switched over to being Independant after seeing the continuous assault by the Democrats who are desperatly trying to regain the White House.

All-in-all, I do agree with a lot of the things Maddox says, its a great website and very funny at that, but in this case, I can't say I agree.
For the record, I won't post in this thread anymore to reduce the spam.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was so hilarious lol! that Maddox completely owned him and it's true of what he's saying...Really really true I hope he got the package! lol

Super Moderator
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
One of my fav's is the Real Men article.
http://maddox.xmission.com/c.cgi?u=real_men

Here's my fav part.

Maddox said:
Aron Ralston:
If you're asking yourself "who the hell is Aron Ralston," you'd better step back and re-evaluate your life right now. Ralston, the living legend, was hiking up a cliff in southern Utah (probably to do something manly like take a leak off of it), when a giant boulder fell on him, pinning his arm against the ground. Most people would have just died, but did he surrender his life to a mere giant life-threatening boulder? Hell no. He just kept getting angrier and angrier until he finally CUT OFF HIS ARM WITH A DULL KNIFE. This after he literally chiseled away at the bone so he could snap his arm off and free himself from underneath the rock. Yes, you read that correctly, he cut off his own arm with a dull pocket knife.

(Here's where I wet myself)
<b>Since I don't have any credible sources of what happened next, I'm going to go off of the next best thing: hearsay and rumor. After he cut off his arm, he jumped off the cliff and broke his fall with his face, just because he's that tough. Then he got ambushed by a tribe of angry Indians, caught an arrow in his heart, pulled it out and killed all the warriors with it. On his way back a buffalo crossed his path so what did Ralston do? He head-butt it to death, then he found its offspring and broke their ribs just for pissing him off. Then he chopped down a tree with his undoubtedly large penis, built a raft out of it and rafted down the green river. That's the damn truth--more or less. Aron Ralston is a real man and one tough son of a *****. He deserves utmost respect for being such a badass.</b>

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That dude is a freaking GOD why isn't he famous? hes even funnier than Brandon Dicamillio or maybe not o_O who knows but hes damn funny I piss my pants so bad I had to switch twice.... lol is so god damn funny

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Those kiddie pictures were pretty damn funny. Poor kids.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Maddox has always been great.

Best answers
Errr...What the bleeding mongoose was that about?
edit: LOL!
the hate mail rocks!!

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
LoL Nice (The Goth one that is)

OMFG I just read the first 2 things on his site, i'm in love!

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Best answers
Sorry Tassadar, but ANYONE, Republican or Democratic, liberal or conservative, who supports Bush is in fact an idiot. O'Rielly is a show-offy blowhard who just yells down his guests whenever they prove him wrong(and that happens a lot). He tries to pass himself off as a regular joe; he was raised upper-middle class his whole life. He tries to justify himself by saying he lived in some blue collar neighborhood, when he actually lived in the county next to it, like seeing the run-down housing and commercial areas on his way to private school somehow connected him with the people. How's that for No Spin?

He's also a pretty big hypocrite; him and Sean Hannity used to blast Clinton all the time for the U.S.'s involvement with Kosovo, calling it "useless defense and nation building"...oh, I get it, when we depose a dictator who tried to "ethnically cleanse" his country and there is no economic gain, it's useless regardless of the MORAL value, yet when we ILLEGALLY invade a fairly benign country because we want thier oil(and want to settle some old score that daddy started), it's all of a sudden a brillant and bold move.

The 3 major things this administration did in the last 3 years, tax cuts, war, and education, have all failed miserably. Not to mention they have managed to alienate the US in the eyes of the global community. For anyone to support that, they HAVE to be blinder-wearing card carrying right-wing lunatics.

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The tax cut hasn't... the economy is slowly picking up. It's just the unemployment rate that is making him look really bad. The neverending struggle in Iraq has Lyndon B. Johnson(Vietnam) written all over it though.

If Bush doesn't control the election (like he probably will) Kerry will step in and try to fix this mess. They might as well try and rebuild Iraq, it would be wrong to help someone to liberty and then leave. Letting the remnants of a self-abusive army (to the people) to regrow and attack.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Abe Froman]Sorry Tassadar, but ANYONE, Republican or Democratic, liberal or conservative, who supports Bush is in fact an idiot.
I don't support Bush, what you said there is definately just an opinion. :rolleyes:

Best answers
MyStiX said:
I don't support Bush, what you said there is definately just an opinion. :rolleyes:
You're right, let me rephrase that: whoever supports that must either be rich people, OR really like rich people and hope they do really well.

And if you ever read O'Rielly's book, you'll see he doesn't exactly hate rich people.

Hwoarang said:
The tax cut hasn't... the economy is slowly picking up. It's just the unemployment rate that is making him look really bad. The neverending struggle in Iraq has Lyndon B. Johnson(Vietnam) written all over it though.

If Bush doesn't control the election (like he probably will) Kerry will step in and try to fix this mess. They might as well try and rebuild Iraq, it would be wrong to help someone to liberty and then leave. Letting the remnants of a self-abusive army (to the people) to regrow and attack.
Actually the tax cut HAS failed...the whole point of the cut was to give the upper class more spending money, betting on the fact that they would use that money to create more jobs. What happened instead was they used that money to create jobs...in other countries. job outsourcing has gone up quite a bit since the cut. The reason why the economy is doing better is because compaines are reporting larger profits, because they are making more money by outsourcing jobs to other countries.

I think if the republicans try to mess with this election too we might see it turn out a bit different, especially in light of Bush's track record of deciet. Two voting problems, one candidate....coincidence? I think not.

And as for rebuilding Iraq, I agree, we need to do it now that were inextricably involved with this mess, but we shouldn't be in it to begin with. We went in because Bush and his administration told us, despite UN reports to the contrary, that Iraq had WMD's and bio/chemical weapons, and were going to use them on the USA. Well, now the smoke has cleared and the dust has settled, and there are no WMD's, bio or chemical weapons found. Someone owes Hans Blix an apology, but I don't think that is going to happen.

And by the way, I don't have any particular love for democrats either; it's just that out of all the presidents I have been alive for, only one was a democrat, and the rest were all like-minded republicans. Is it just a coincidence that the greatest years in our history were lived during Clinton's days? I think not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom