hacking wave?

Best answers
well like Hsu said, Red-Saiyan was hacked and is down. But its not the only site. Halflife.org was hacked and crashed aswell:( which is damn annoying cause i wanna put my site on there. But i just wanted to say that, and that i think that all webmasters should try to protect their site as well as they can because it seems that there is someone out there hacking all these sites, which are all ahlf-life related as far as i know.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hmm... i agree, this could be quite influencual for esf, he might be in this forum right now, waiting for someone to annoy him, then bye-bye site... geez.. people who abuse things like that need to be hanged, shure, even i could hack this forum for my own use, but whats the point? what do you achieve? a load of angry people? useless... you achieve nothing... i cannot see it being a laugh either... sigh... lets hope he stays away... i think he'll go for planethalflife soon :|

Best answers
yeehaw i hope he goes for the whole gamespy network, those fu**in capitalists.... HAHAHA

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
And moved to off-topic.

Best answers
this isn't a hacker people. lets get the facts straight/ A hacker is someone who breaks into a computer system to check of the defenses are well enough, if he can break in the defense isnt good enough and so he will adress the problem to the person in control. A cracker is someone who just breaks in a systerm and ****s it up. we are dealing with a cracker and i think it is very offensive if we keep calling him a hacker cuz hackers are good!!!but anyways it is a f*cking asocial mtherf*cker who doens't give a damn about people, we should crack his comp and let his hardware chrash!!!!I hope he gets cought and gets hanged in Irak or something!!!

Best answers
ok a cracker then....but its doesnt matter what the person is, this is still a problem, and there could still be a threat that they will try again, and maybe even on this site.

Best answers
LaMM, you are correct. But this guy could be an evil hacker cuz there are those types of people out there who are that good at hacking and like to mess up people's accounts and delete their files for the hell of it. On-topic, it's not just half-life related sites. There are 2 other sites I go to that were hacked (not cracked.)

and to add to what LaMM said, a cracker uses someone elses programs to break into systems and doesn't write the programs themselves

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
who knows.. it could even be me o_O
i know how to brute-force pw's and stuff..
however i luv esf so i would never..
anyways think its just weird that 2 hl related sites where hacked at the same time.. i dont think its the same guy or whatever

however theres one suspect.. i think hes lying but it might be that he really could do damage.. he was kicked from rs becuz he ripped a WP and slapped his name on it.. his name is Zero_00_c00l, later when esf was down for a lil time he said he hacked it, however esf seemed not to be hacked, greg was changing servers.
later when i told him that he kept saying that he hacked it, the dumbass.
he asked if i wanted to see the logs of where he's been into, i said yes and then he said he couldnt give em because his new IP was on it and he didnt wanna be banned from rs with that ip too.

so i think he lies, but sometimes its a fault not to take ppl serious..

Best answers
damn crackers :p
lol
yeah, though, its lame to do that just to be an ass though.
lets lynch the culprit. or at least the nearest lawyer

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom