hackers

Best answers
listen ive been playingesf for 2 days now and YOU HAVE HACKERS!!!
i go into a server and about 5 mins after three messages from admin come on and say "We are the best hackers in esf and we are now crashing the server...and what happens..the server crashes...next time this happens ill write down the name of the person who sent the message in the mean time i hope you can sort this out so no one will have to worrie about hackers and that hacker D~A~R~K~S~I~D~E hes fmessin up servers too...ill get back as soon as i have the name... :cry:

Lost in space
Banned
Best answers
roflll u mean a admin crashing his own server :/ seems kinda silly to me mabye he just closed the server and made a joke ?

Best answers
Better yet, i got one of them's WON id. Anyways, i'm not sure of the name of the Crasher, SRS something or whatever, anyways:

Add it to yer Ban list. ^^

Man.... wish there was someway to counter this crap. =\

Sheesh, most likely he has more than one WON ID, but hey, it's a start.

Best answers
Ah, kay. I'm the Wiser now. ^^ But damn, he plaguein' my favorite server! (Scorched Earth (I also play Iraq on Yuri's revenge. :D )

Best answers
sl server , all nl servers , well i am pist off after 1 week of not playing i go in 20 servers one by one getting crashed now i am pissed off :(

Best answers
Best thing is to not get pissed off, suck it in, curse the guy and pray he does'nt bear offspring and find a server that he does'nt/Can't goto.

That's all we can do really. -_-

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
We helped Scorcher get him banned from Scorched Earth. Should be ok now.

Best answers
Something needs to be done about devil, he is stealing peoples wonids, call the cops on him.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Well according to most (im not going to call them hackers, becuase they aren't) Immature kids, it is fun for them. But whatever, Let them indulge in their childish activities, if they ever mature, they'll just realize how much of a little brat they were like i did. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom