.hack//sign

Best answers
Is this anime worth watching from episode 1 to the end?

I'm talking about the first series, with that teenage dude who was stuck in the game, i don't know how all the other series are.

i've seen a few episodes but i could never watch it when it was scheduled, so i'd always have huge gaps.

Best answers
Hmmm, i have seen it, but i didnt like it that much. It was a bit boring at times, and it just revolves around the main characters going in different game dimensions and levels. Then theres hackers and hacked worlds and stuff like that...
I just wish they would have showed more stuff from the real world, it would have been more intresting to see their daily routines and stuff.

Best answers
.hack//sign is a different kind of beast, the anime is really just a prelude to get you ready for the games.

I have the .hack//sign dvd set and its true in a lot of episodes there isn't a lot going on, but its the same for .hack//roots its all preludes to the Ps2 games.

The "Real" story of "The World" happens in the games and not the anime, with the exception of .hack//twilight (or .hack//dusk)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom