.hack//sign

Best answers
Um does anyone know if there is a sequel series I heard there was, man .hack//sign had a LAME ending!

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
There is a sequel. It's called .hack//sign luminocity. Or something to that effect. I have not seen it so I cannot comment on it. And I thought .hack//sign did not have a "lame" ending.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ive never heard of .hack//sign in my life, whats it about?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
a person is stuck in a mmorpg and cant log out

and well just go watch the show :rolleyes:

Best answers
Originally posted by Evil_Trunks
There is a sequel. It's called .hack//sign luminocity. Or something to that effect. I have not seen it so I cannot comment on it. And I thought .hack//sign did not have a "lame" ending.
i got bored of hacksign at about ep 10 so yea, didnt quite make it to the end

but .hack//sign luminocity is an OVA not the sequal

the sequal is .hack//sign legend of the twilight bracelet

Best answers
Nameless, you changed you avatar and sig, hrm, i sorta liked the old one better.

On-Topic: I never seen hack//sign, is it anygood?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i like hack sign i think its pritty good

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
i did not like it that much, abit too much talking... like a whole episode would be just 2 people talking about something, it does not show storyline in any good ways really, yes i DO like animes with plots and crap, tho i dont like it when they talk for 25 episodes...

Apart from the world they were in, very little showed it WAS a mmorpg, all people did was walk around

Best answers
yeah that show is gonna be on cartoon network i think i rememer seeing a commercial for it and i was like...oh that show...so yeah

Best answers
The ending was lame I mean cmon, the behomoth monster appears and it looks like the battle of the century is about to start then Helba suddenly crashs the field and bang Tsukasa is logged out; HOW LAME IS THAT!! The only good/ok battle was the one before Maho sacrificed himself and they were fighting the guardian. The battles between Kurim and Sora are good though I love Sora's attitude. He stabs everyone in the back the only person he couldn't beat was Kurim.

Best answers
Twilight, you stole the first half of the name I use in games. Lol, I take it your a .hack//sign fan Twilight?

Best answers
ON EPS 15 AND IT JUST ALMOST GOT SPOILED FOR ME
think before you type :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom