HACK OMG NO!

✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Emhilradim said:
****ty... I wonder why these people do such things? Hacking doesn't make a game anymore fun. Cheating takes any form of challenge out, and makes it boring. Any idiot can set up a script, but it takes a real player to win.
actually
like 4 years ago
I played CS ( shivers )
and I actually came on a server that allowed the use of hacks
so this guy gives me a link, and I start playing on the server with hacks

Playing CS when everyone has some sort of hack is awesome and fun!
but yes being the only cheater in the server is boring and stupid

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Cheating takes any form of challenge out, and makes it boring
often i find that cheating is the only thing that takes the boredom out of games, that youve played for years and years legitamately, ive hacked on CS quite a few times, call it cheap but that is the only thing that keeps me playing the boring ass game after all this time,

im not supporting cheating but, there are more reasons behind it than sucking

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
indeed, can anyone here admit to never ever giving themself inf. ammo on gta and going on a rampage just cos they can?

its the same principal.

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
The difference is im not ruining the game for anyone else by going on a rampage in a single player game.

Best answers
Prozac said:
actually
like 4 years ago
I played CS ( shivers )
and I actually came on a server that allowed the use of hacks
so this guy gives me a link, and I start playing on the server with hacks

Playing CS when everyone has some sort of hack is awesome and fun!
but yes being the only cheater in the server is boring and stupid
However People on ESF like to play without hacks 80% of the time makeing it not fun when someone does.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
MajinDruu said:
However People on ESF like to play without hacks 80% of the time makeing it not fun when someone does.
I agree
Its a chalange to beat a hacker but it gets boing. But it dosent get boring to beat a player that is realy good and dosent hack cause he knows tricks a hacker can never learn, cause he relyes on his hacks to much (NOTE im talking of a person that always hacks not just his own server ;) just not to missunderstand)

Best answers
Damn ... I guess you guys found out I give hacks out to newbs!! Darn.. I was so close to not being discovered!

Best answers
GoD's Fighter said:
Damn ... I guess you guys found out I give hacks out to newbs!! Darn.. I was so close to not being discovered!
I hope thats a joke ¬_¬'

Best answers
Joining another server isn't really an option for me. I live in the west coast, so the only public server on my list that gives me the least lag is SP's server. Now, that server has some pretty good players but Devil is an admin there. Simple plan is cool and all but I think he is a complete moron. Making Devil an admin and then allowing him to hack all over his server is the most retared thing I've ever seen in ESF.

Best answers
the best way besides getting your ass into another server...would be either bots or LAN games...but that's not an option for most people..

Best answers
GoD's Fighter said:
Whats sad its not. =\. Since he began playing like every 1 out of 3 noobies, has some increased aim, and he openly states he aimbots. I myself, and others have demos of it, and also have logs of him openly stating it.

Best answers
Idane said:
Actually they are using a speed hack originally edited/spread by me back in 1.1 ESF. I (EviLCHiMP) and Devil first used speed hack back in 1.0 ESF and I edited it to fit with 1.1. Then afterwards I gave it to Bi0 Brolli who then kept it and used it in 1.2. After that it just started spreading.

The downfall with using speed hack is you can only use it in quick 2 second sessions or else you get frozen in place for about 3-5 seconds. There is no way to stop it because it is not tracable from a server even with CD. So either someone turns the hack into the team so they can block the exec commands so it cannot be executed in any ESF server, or you guys just deal with it and just ban the users.
Its funny how some noob out of no where says he is EvilChimp and gave me a hack that he so called edited. When he didn't do a jack thing. Hacks are going to be around no matter what you do guys. Best thing to do is just get them and use it on the hackers like i did. The only reason i hacked was because GOLDSAYAIN.

Me and him where the only ones in 1.0 thats when it started. All these other bunch where just server crashers That later on got the aimbots wanting to have fun and spread it. 1st thing you do is DON"T spread it, anyone smart would know. The people that spread it don't give credit to the game.

Best answers
So fire phoenix, are you talking about RAPP? If so maybe you should ban Ryu and Devil, here's their steam ids:

0:0:4548156 -aka devil

0:0:4372715 -aka ryu

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought we banned their steam_id's already.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Idane said:
I use to be a very evil person. But then a thing called maturity came along and made me realise what I was doing wasn't right.
Hah, evil eh? Is that what they're calling idiocity nowadays?

Yes, hacks will continue to thrive through pretty much any multiplayer game, there's really no effective way of stopping them. That's what is so great about being able to make your own server.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I know of so many so called "esf elites" who used aimbots it is a joke. I can honestly say i naver used any hack to aid my playing, i will admit i was told about some binds or "game secrets" and used them. I personly liked playing with hackers. They were some of the few people that gave me a hard time when playing. They imo are the best people to "train" on.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Heh, I fought a hacker once. He was aimbotting and speed hacking, but It was easy to kill him because he kept getting stuck in walls. But some reason, he's always in the boost aura. It's like if he never loose any KI or power. ;(

Best answers
Snow said:
I know of so many so called "esf elites" who used aimbots it is a joke. I can honestly say i naver used any hack to aid my playing, i will admit i was told about some binds or "game secrets" and used them. I personly liked playing with hackers. They were some of the few people that gave me a hard time when playing. They imo are the best people to "train" on.
Not to be the one who points the finger, but you admitted to using the ESP hack, and you used the 1.2 adv melee bug that made it so you could block every arrow.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ESP hack i said i used in CS, if your going to quote me get it right. And for those who want to know what an esp hack is used for; it is a basic wall hack, only you see people through walls, not everything, so it looks kinda normal when playing CS. So i dont know how useful a wallhack would be in ESF, but thats just me.

And i said i used "game secrets" and the autoblock falls under that catagory, I know many many people used it, i wont name names cause it is pointless.

Please think about my post before you comment on it.

Force Pit Member
✔️ HL Verified
Best answers
Esf_Newbie said:
Joining another server isn't really an option for me. I live in the west coast, so the only public server on my list that gives me the least lag is SP's server. Now, that server has some pretty good players but Devil is an admin there. Simple plan is cool and all but I think he is a complete moron. Making Devil an admin and then allowing him to hack all over his server is the most retared thing I've ever seen in ESF.
Thats probably becuase Simple Plan and Devil are real good friends in real life. =) I should know, I used to have to play with them all the time. The weird thing about devil is hes as good as me but yet he hacks >_> and simple is good too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom