Gymnastics

Best answers
Capoeira IS a martial arts. Its an African martial arts developed by slaves, who were taken to Brazil, to fight against the slave owners. It is also a sport.

btw breakdancing originated from Capoeira.

Retired
Best answers
yep ;) i knew it was from brazil but i never knew about the africa thing.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Actually it was developed by Aficans before they were slaves, then when they were brought to brazil they taught it there. Just a nit pic. Sorry face :)

There is still some african tribes that do a very similar "dancing" martial art. It's less fluid than it's Brazilian offspring but some of the movements are the same.

Best answers
And Again [o_0] Capoeira ISNT a martial arts it is a game u can check all the websites if u wanna its a game.it can be used as fighting but it wasnt originated as a game.the african slaves convinced their masters that they were playing games then the slaves ended up defeating the masters.

Retired
Best answers
i dont know that much about the history of capoeira, but i'm more interested in the movies and the present time ;)

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it can be used as fighting but it wasnt originated as a game.the african slaves convinced their masters that they were playing games then the slaves ended up defeating the masters.
Yes, and Tai Chi is just exercise. :rolleyes: :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom