Gungrave

Best answers
Finally finished watching Gungrave today.
I personally loved it. Having played the Gungrave game first, I expected it to be a pretty thin action anime with little substance, but much to my surprised it had one of the best plots and the most interesting characters I've seen. The way that over half of the episodes are set before he even becomes Beyond the Grave was a fantastic way to let you as the viewer get to know the details of each of the key characters. It lets you watch them evolve over a long period of time, you slowly see how Harry changes and how Brandon keeps the same goals throughout his entire life. On that note, I think they pulled of Brandon's character very well, despite him rarely talking. A great example of actions saying more than words.
The only problems I had with the anime, is that it starts off a little slow. After the first few episodes though it really starts to pick up.
So yeah, I thought it was a fantastic anime. What do you think of it?

DMW

Best answers
I havnt watched it cuz everyone told me that the both the game and anime sucked,so i watched naruto instead.I love naruto,its my 2nd fav anime,Cowboy bebop the best,ill consider what you said and maybe in my spare time pick a copy of Gungrave on dvd and see what i think of it myself.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I watched the first 4 episodes and liked it myself.
The thing that bugged me is that brandon hardly ever talked - kinda silly :p

Best answers
I watched the first 4 episodes and liked it myself.
The thing that bugged me is that brandon hardly ever talked - kinda silly :p
You get used to it. I found it a bit weird at first, but the more I watched it the more Brandon's character grew on me. If you only watched the first 4 episodes you're missing out though, it starts to get much better from around episodes 5 or 6 I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom