Retired
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
0
Best answers
0
nice tripod image ;) for the ones who don't know, copy and paste the URL so you can see the wallpaper, nice wallpaper dude :) make one for 1024x768 reso.
 
New Member
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 26, 2001
Messages
1,428
Best answers
0
Nice enough but would look better in colour i would give it about 7/10. Nice werk Keep It Up.

BrunO
 
Retired
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
776
Best answers
0
Originally posted by Judge
nice tripod image ;) for the ones who don't know, copy and paste the URL so you can see the wallpaper, nice wallpaper dude :) make one for 1024x768 reso.
lol sorry bout that. i have to use my tripod accoutn while i;m at school because the server blocks my @home server. i'll upload it to the @home server soon
 
Lost in space
Banned
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
0
Best answers
0
ill give ya a 7/ out of 10 , Wing Zero looks a bit crappy
 
Retired
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
776
Best answers
0
Originally posted by SPiN SIG Manager
ill give ya a 7/ out of 10 , Wing Zero looks a bit crappy
thats because i used a 2% pixelation mosaic effect on him. it gives that blurry yet rough look
 
New Member
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
1,552
Best answers
0
Guys...read the second post. That should explain everything.

Noah
GreenTaco
 
New Member
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Joined
Nov 24, 2001
Messages
1,552
Best answers
0
Oh, btw, the wallpaper is nice. I don't like your choice of filters on the Wing Zero however. I thought that the image was sized down to my browser at first, so I moved my mouse over it to see if it would expand. I'm guessing you use Photoshop, what would be cool is if you would take that mosaic filter off, so the Gundam is clean, and then put up two pics. You don't have to though, just a thought.

Noah
GreenTaco
 
Retired
Joined
Dec 5, 2001
Messages
776
Best answers
0
Originally posted by GreenTaco
Oh, btw, the wallpaper is nice. I don't like your choice of filters on the Wing Zero however. I thought that the image was sized down to my browser at first, so I moved my mouse over it to see if it would expand. I'm guessing you use Photoshop, what would be cool is if you would take that mosaic filter off, so the Gundam is clean, and then put up two pics. You don't have to though, just a thought.

Noah
GreenTaco

i like the way it turned out. as for filter choice you can only use so many filters qwith photoshop version4. yes i said version 4 my school is too cheap to upgrade
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top