Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
OMG!!!! who da hell would put gundam models into a Dragonball Z game think it doesn't even match omg....;/

Best answers
Gundam,Superman,Magnus...

They are all good!

but if there is a Non dbz model for esf

it has to be

PACMAN!!

Nuff said..

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
pac man? lmao! a yellow blob just flying around! lol and he transforms into ms pacman!

Best answers
Well if you guys really like Gundam models you should
download the new Gundam mod for quake it has good
graphics and stuff just go check it out then you wont have
to make models for it...:fight:

Best answers
what gundam mods do they have besides quake 3...? and where do u d/l the quake 3 one and others.....cause the only thing I saw close to gundam was skin models for counter-strike

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
well

well gundam isnt as bad as yu gi oh now that sux.I couldnt watch it for 10 minutes.I can aleast watch gundam for 11 minutes:p

Best answers
Originally posted by ZCaliber
I don't get it... Why is it always DBZ models for replacements? ¬_¬

I'm kinda sick of the DBZ charecters... I hope to see charecters/mecha/whatever as replacements. Even if god-forbid they are'nt DBZ. :shocked:

Don't be closed minded. Yes, only DBZ charecters will ever officially get into ESF, but I'd really really really REALLY would like to see some Non-DBZ models for replacement in ESF... Or DMZ, seeing as 1.8's getting rolling again. :D

Ahem, anywho, that's all I gots to say 'bout that.

Edit: Heh, I'd REALLY like to see a chocobo model for ESF. :D Or a Magus *Points up*...
if you are so sick of dbz characters why play ESF? if its because you like the ki style fighting theres BFP thats not dbz characters unless you download rc5. anyway dont be rediculas gundams are huge dbz characters are normal size so how the **** are you gonna replace them? and tiny gundam? give me a break. go play a robot game like mech assault or somethin....

Best answers
WOOOO!.......

WOOOOOOOOOO! SUPERMAN MODEL ALL THE WAY! SUperman vs Goku, Goku vs superman. AWSOME!

Best answers
LOOL yeah just like in that superhero mod you can choose superman goku batman spiderman spawn and megaman:yes:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
why both with superman vs goku its been done before and goku easly won :p

Best answers
who cares? i think its a great idea but alot of people do this kinda thing. i would sure like one. and how the hell do i translate that gamekiss site? I wanna see it.

Best answers
If anyone wants to make any models for ESF besides DBZ, make Chrono Trigger characters.:D

Best answers
OK what I would say would be that there shouldn't be Gundam models in ESF, but if someone wanted to make one, they should ... so if they want it, they want it :p

Best answers
Originally posted by Warbandit
doesent work. how do i play netsphere? i downloaded it

Dude this is the last time for me at this forum go to www.the-junkyard.net and forums you'll find me (look in Axis and Nethsphere) setsuma will help:talk:

i'll own you in nethsphere

Hsu

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ok going way off topic stops here:\

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom