Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
Can sombody make me shining gundam and burning gundam and pleasae make them in hyper mode to please!
This hand of mine is burning red,It tells me to Defeat my enamey
buring.............PRBBBBBBBBBB!!!!!!(fart

Best answers
Um..........*snicker*.........your um...........*giggle*.............big giant robot.....a.......*SNORT*....has a....um.....big......*guffaw*........giant...............how do I put this...............PRONOUNCED POINTY PECKER!!!!!!!! (look at the crotch of that picture):laff:

lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol!!!!!!!
Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

Okay, okay *phft!* in all seriousness this is a DBZ Mod. Why would you want a Gundam model for a DBZ Mod? If you get a Gundam model then I want a Superman model. That's right, gimpin' Superman!!!!!!!

Best answers
lol

Well I have Jedi Knight 2: Jedi Outcast...and well.. i have a gundam model on that and its fun to play with. I guess a gundam model for esf would be...well...a little different..but fun. ok who am i kidding...make an SSJ3 MODEL FIRRRRST! I can't wait for an ssj3 model!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH ITS HAUNTING ME! THE PAIIIN! I NEED ONE NOOOW!...lol......

Best answers
Partical man: Well... Universe man hates Particle man! =} I doubt it was supposed to be like that, but regardless, don't question Daisuke Ishiwatari. =P You think Justice is weird, you should see Zappa. o.0

Hibiki: My bad. -_-

General: Gundam models would be pretty spiffy in my opinion, like dragonball Z I dislike gundam Wing, but the design of the Gundams are rather spiffy. :D

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
actualy i was talking to CapriBeast

Best answers
IF YOU GUYS MAY CHOOSE A MODEL I CAN DO TO THEN

I WANT
PIKACHUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuu

j/k hehehehehehehehe

But a gundam would indead be cool tho it doesnt fit in the game...

They realy should make a game for it on pc

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Gundam

Gundam sux ass nobody likes it.Its so boring to me

Best answers
GEEZ! this is a dbz mod, not gundam! if there was a gundam mod, would u post to put dbz characters in dbz? NO! LOL:talk:

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
would u post to put dbz characters in dbz
id post to see dbz characters in dbz lol and emeka, gundam does not suck, just because you dont like it, doesnt mean it sux ass,

anyways, if you will make a gundam model, make Epion!(spelling?)

Best answers
I don't get it... Why is it always DBZ models for replacements? ¬_¬

I'm kinda sick of the DBZ charecters... I hope to see charecters/mecha/whatever as replacements. Even if god-forbid they are'nt DBZ. :shocked:

Don't be closed minded. Yes, only DBZ charecters will ever officially get into ESF, but I'd really really really REALLY would like to see some Non-DBZ models for replacement in ESF... Or DMZ, seeing as 1.8's getting rolling again. :D

Ahem, anywho, that's all I gots to say 'bout that.

Edit: Heh, I'd REALLY like to see a chocobo model for ESF. :D Or a Magus *Points up*...

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
never thought of havin magus in there LOL he would be cool to replace trunks DUDE! an iddea just passed thru my head, in trunk's burning attack magus could move his arms around like he does when he casts darkmatter! LOL

but anyways yea dbz characters do get old:tired: and i would like to see somenew people(even though this is a dbz mod i just like to see something that sticks out, sory esf team no offense here:D ) ive seen a kuwabara and yuske WIP but havent been sure if it was for ESF or DMZ but it still looked sweet!

Best answers
Originally posted by Glenn
GEEZ! this is a dbz mod, not gundam! if there was a gundam mod, would u post to put dbz characters in dbz? NO! LOL:talk:
yes goku with a beamsaber :D woohoo:tired:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom