Gundam meet dynasty warriors.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
that looks neat. would be cooler if the ai looked somewhat intelligent though. and like fought back.

Best answers
Correct me if im wrong but the guy who held his hand up was the king/ace of hearts was he not?

Best answers
hmm....i might have to get a ps3 soon.....(gundam fanatic)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
the gouf guy? i think his names ramba ral or something

edit oh i dont know

i its the main guy from gundam rose i think

Best answers
The gundam series he was in was on toonami for a while when it was still showing at 4 and not 9 at night, he always called on his gundam from a dropship or something in space, cause he was in some tournament, he held up his hand and snapped his fingers showing the a symbol on his glove, which is what he did in the movie lol.

I can't recall his name for the life of me, even tho i watched that series to death. So long as death scythe is in this, it is a instant buy for me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I think they had a typo on that video description. It should read "Enter a chaotic fray with dozens of mechs standing around watching you hit them."

Really, I thought this was supposed to be "a new generation in gaming" or some such drivel. Where's the advanced AI and revolutionary gameplay? This just looks like a PS2 game with spiffed up graphics.

Best answers
Yea i saw hero but i didn't see Wing zero, which was kind of odd, but hey he flew other gundams before.

Perhaps the one he was in, was wingzero not at full potential, only time will tell =P.

Again dynasty warriors, meets gundam, dynasty warriors was really no different, least there are alot of enemies on the screen lol.
I would love a better AI tho, like when fighting anubis in ZoE or something.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks okay.... i think they've lost the feeling of scale though =\, also It does look very static in the way it moves at times, stuff like the character spinning round with the legs in the same position when doing certain moves, I'd have thought on the ps3 that wouldn't be happening anymore. I dunno, looks fun though.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
wing zero wasnt in there...?

ninety nine nights pulled off more enemies on screenw ith a wii bit of AI

brainfeeder
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
That game looks cool... I'd wonder how they'd manage to do major boss fights.

It might get repetitive like DW did, after awhile.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This is just... I mean.. Gundams don't.. Zakus aren't........

!!?

however since i am a Gundam whore and an even bigger G Gundam whore id get a ps3 for this and zone of the enders 3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Looks just like all those 'one against many' games out there.

Except with Gundams.

Not worth my time. The enemies aren't even doing anything. No dodging. No attacking. Nothing. Plus the guy only seemed to have like 3-4 moves at his disposal. It seems incredibly repetetive and shallow to me.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there's been a legitimately good Gundam game since Rise from the Ashes, for the Dreamcast :/ I wish they'd just make another one of those.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't think there's been a legitimately good Gundam game since Rise from the Ashes, for the Dreamcast :/ I wish they'd just make another one of those.
All lies. There are plenty of kick ass Gundam games.

In fact the overwhelming majority of them are awesome and only a few are actually the suck.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
All lies. There are plenty of kick ass Gundam games.

In fact the overwhelming majority of them are awesome and only a few are actually the suck.
seriously? o_O;

just saw the trailer and, wow. Just wow. A dynasty warrior's mod

Users who are viewing this thread