Gundam Death Scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
well i did a Gundam lol . The Concept was to make a DeatScythe but i made a Custom Gundam based on DeathScythe :p hope you like it

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It looks REALLY bad ass. :yes: The legs seem a little too thick IMO though.. Is this supposed to be a light, medium of heavy gundam? He looks like a light to medium model to me.

What kinds of weapons does it have? :3

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
lol why you send me the jpg file when you post it here? xD

looool like i said: really awesome!
I never saw such good works by you.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks cool but hella messy O_O. The hands look really weird, as do the feet. it needs alot of work, but i do like the render style.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
it looks cool but hella messy O_O. The hands look really weird, as do the feet. it needs alot of work, but i do like the render style.
My thought's exactly. Spend some more time cleaning it up.

Best answers
but that s the point to keep it messy :p lol it wont look good when the blocks will be nice and clear :p i made lots of tests when i was makin it, trust me. I even Combined a Raytrace with and Ink&Paint lol.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
so having a mess of a model is going to look better then having a clean, smooth mesh?

not at all, you need to rethink that idea before making another model...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
NightTerror said:
so having a mess of a model is going to look better then having a clean, smooth mesh?

He probably did it just for this render.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
it looks too cluttered and doesnt resemble deathscyth... at all

take off the stupid shading and just give us a pretty lighting render and a wireframe.

Best answers
NightTerror said:

no no i mean i wanted to gain a cool robotic efect, Robots/mechs was always familair too mee with lots of details and i wanted to achive that efect.

ionly wanted to say that cuting the detail will make it look kida simplified lol

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It will only look simple if you make it simple. Look at the stuff for mechmod, most of those models stay true to the gundam style and still look sexy as hell.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I agree with enix here, I can't really see what is happening with some of the model, especially the legs. You could get a lot more help if you posted wires.

Also I'd say to fix up some of the shading on the render, its hard to focus on the model as it is right now.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Agree with Enix. Even though it reminds me of that one Gundam show where everything is "cuter" and was cellshaded

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just because it's a mech and you want a lot of detail doesn't mean it has to be sloppy to do so.

Example:

by jcz

That's a model i remember seeing on the 3dtotal forums.

Best answers
sry man i realy dunno what sloopy means :(

anyway here is an another pic. i will post more later :laff: im kinda busy now :p

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought you quit coming here after you flamed nuttzy ;_;

The face looks weird. That's all that's bad.

Best answers
I remember following through that gundam thread.
I still cant really make out whats going on with parts of the model. How about a normal clay render.

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
if I were the maker of this thread I shurely would stop modeling gundams/robots after seeing this screeny...

I dont think he will follow critics for this one as you can see by your self guys.
And that model is realy unclean, if you can show us flatshaded (not ink n paint rendered pic) we can try to critic if thats what you want that is.
Because this way you cant get better by listening only to yourself *~*

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
dendza said:
if I were the maker of this thread I shurely would stop modeling gundams/robots after seeing this screeny...

I dont think he will follow critics for this one as you can see by your self guys.
And that model is realy unclean, if you can show us flatshaded (not ink n paint rendered pic) we can try to critic if thats what you want that is.
Because this way you cant get better by listening only to yourself *~*
A wireframe shot would be much better.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
TeKNiK said:
Just because it's a mech and you want a lot of detail doesn't mean it has to be sloppy to do so.

Example:

by jcz

That's a model i remember seeing on the 3dtotal forums.
And a damn good model O_O
It makes me feel like i can just take it out the screen in the palms of my hands and start playing wit it... wow

Moving on, as others have said; we can't really critisize your ink & paint renderings as they don't show what you have modeled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom