Gundam Death Scythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Best answers
hehe this is Funny :p

Why all of you "Great Modelers " want to give me Advices how to model?
Do i Asked for your advices? no... I didint post this model to recive so cool tips how to make the mesh cool and smooth.( btw i applied an Stl check and i dont see any double edges,Open Edges,Spikes or Multiplae edges) so i guess the mesh is 100% right. All i wanted to achive is an Anime kinda look of the model... So why i have to make it look like that robo pic Teknik posted...
Couse that pic is 100 diferent from the anime style (mine is too but its sure closer to it then that pic). Its lookin this way couse its the style i like. But i think that i should post it in the booler Render Thread couse i wanted ppl to leave coments about it. I mean someone like s it , he lives a coment that he likes it and that s all. I didint post it to make that model with you guys and to change it, becouse of your tips. You dont like it how it look? fine leave a coment and dont force me to change it ^^. I dont want to change it cose some Night terrorist thinks its messy ( but i guess its a sin aronde here ) and Dendza if you dont want to make Gundams dont make them ... Sorry but you are all nobs to me... from all the stuff i saw on this forum from all of you... ahh i would never listen to you, couse for me you dont even have an idea how to model... And The fact that i Flamed That Nuttzy giving away my right to post ^_^. But now i Totaly disliked here >_>. I wanted to stay couse here i can see eg.Dark sniper work.(which does realy a pro work) .The point is Dont force me to change my model ^^ i didint asked you to give me advices how to change the mesh. only to leave your coments. You think that i will post a model and you will tell me if its done correct? what means corect? chagne it to a point of wiev you like? that s funn guys. ANd i hav a feeling that your accusing me couse i flamed that Nuttzy , fine lets leave it that way ^_^. I just wont post any of my stuff in this section :p you can close this thread if you want ^_^ :yes: sry if anyone feels touched by my post . i m just an individualist, my models are my style and my methods of modeling... ^^

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
youve grabbed the whole wrong end of the stick.

while its good to have your own style, and methods of modeling; the render looks ****.

which means your own style, and method of modeling needs work to be better, and then, the next render will look nicer, and you will get better comments. if you dont want people to give you advice at all, then dont post at all, go start your own forum and make a rule saying no one can criticise or comment on your work.

if the render wasnt so jumbled and misplaced, then it would look nicer, which leads people to believe that you need to clean up your work.

not difficult to see i think.

and as for flaming nuttzy, i wouldnt worry about other peoples opinion of you on that, if you play with fire, you'll get burned, nuttzy is capable of handling you himself and doesnt need other forum members for support. just dont flame anyone in future would be the best advice i can give on that.

Best answers
lol, funny rant..
most people just asked for a better view of the model, no one actually asked u to change anything. You say that we are all noobs, ive seen much better quality from other people on this board. Well i for one think that think that model is **** and my quality of art is much nicer to look at.

Best answers
you missed the point ,
its so funny man ;P
and i flamed him becosue he was spreding warnings with out a reason ... ^^
but that s not the point. :p
And to tell the truth he will give me another warning for spam, but you spamed too but you wont get a warning :p that s the true moderator spirit
yeah your peace of art is so beutifull i just cant stop sterring at it :no:
And max axman speak of a Forum
you just created a Forum like thatalong with Nuttzy. its called www.esforces.com/forums
No one cant say that he has adiferent point of wiev , no 1 can say that he donsent agree with a warning. You are moderators and you fell like gods.
you just are creating a place where no 1 can say that he dont agree with crits..

Super Saiyan Dabura
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
man dont post here anymore since you cant accept our critics and suggestions
note that you started talking offtopic in your own thread, all we said was critics and thats all.
I wish you a good luck in future of your arrogancy dude it will take you so far to your success :p

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
/me sighs

thats completely untrue. but what you fail to realise is that there are a LOT of people on this forum, who come here for fun, and that their serious work is done elsewhere. people like teknik, nuttzy, brolli, ned, smo, ray, and myself, have a lot of experiance in modeling in general. and while we criticise, we also understand when criticisms are argued against, but only with good reason.

please, dont try insulting the forum staff, as it wont work. go read the AUP if you really need this cleared up. personally, ive never seen nuttzy give out a warning without good reason, and in fact, he rarely gives warnings anyway.

secondly, where exactly did i spam?

thirdly, moderators have their own admin forum, where punishments are given to the forum staff. so although it might not be seen by you, rest assured that any wrongdoings ARE accounted for.

lastly, as i said, if you dont agree with a crit, thats your own choice. but ignorance breeds incompitence, and your proving it right now =/

dont make me close this thread, it gets back on topic right now, either post new renders of your model, or let people comment on your model whatever way they see fit, such is their right on this forum, just as its your right to agree or disagree with them.

if you feel you must continue this, do it via pm with me. thanks.

🌠 Staff
Best answers
Woah woah woah, chill people while your in my domain <_<. Nataku, you seem to not see the point of what axeman is sayin because your blinded by your own ego. I for one know that the model needs cleaning, despite what your Stl says. The way the model is thrown together is sloppy in general. Alot of It looks like you just stuck it there cause it seemed like a good spot to put it.

Seeing as I make mechs for Mechmod, I can tell you now, throwing a mech together like that is bad in general. You have to put thought into how you go about doing it and what details can be left out modelwise and saved for skin purposes. Sure, detail is great and all, but if you go overboard on it your just gonna end up with crap half the time. Also, how the hell are you gonna animate that if its just thrown together, your probably gonna get completely frustrated tryin to just rig the thing. I like to model with the animator in mind, so maybe you might try that too.

Id suggest If i were you, to drop the whole Im too good for advice **** attitude, and read what people are posting. Axeman and I know what were talking about, I myself have been doin this for a good 6 years now and Im sure Most the other people here have much the same experience I do. Were only posting to help you get better, not to hurt you in any way.

If you would like some decent crits, post some decent renders without all the lighting/backgrounds/etc.. and Id be happy to give some to you.

2D/3D Artist
★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Nataku, the model is messy. period.
no offence to you or your work, but thats the truth.
why did you post here? to get "OMG AWESOME MODELZ" comments?..
people post work here to get constractive crits, if you dont want that...i dont see a reason to post here.

on another note, people here ARE trying to help you.
just read GG's post, mostly says it all.

★ Black Lounger ★
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I warned you for spamming and flaming, you were guilty of both >_>,

ill even quote your exact posts for these kind people,
nataku said:
i will never listen to a ***** like you.
and
nataku said:
do you know where you can insert your warning? To that ****in ass on that ****in ***** on your signature. and dont put the blame for closing this thread on me ^_^. **** this forums, im out of here
any sane person will tell you those warnings were justified.

also, if you continue to battle the forum staff over YOUR actions in my section I will personally issue you your third and final warning,

theres nothing i can say about the model that hasnt already been said, so ill just leave it at that.

edit** and zeldalink, that wasnt very nice of you >_>

Best answers
-Nataku- said:

Do i Asked for your advices? no... I didint post this model to recive so cool tips how to make the mesh cool and smooth.( btw i applied an Stl check and i dont see any double edges,Open Edges,Spikes or Multiplae edges) so i guess the mesh is 100% right. All i wanted to achive is an Anime kinda look of the model... So why i have to make it look like that robo pic Teknik posted...
Couse that pic is 100 diferent from the anime style (mine is too but its sure closer to it then that pic). Its lookin this way couse its the style i like. But i think that i should post it in the booler Render Thread couse i wanted ppl to leave coments about it. I mean someone like s it , he lives a coment that he likes it and that s all. I didint post it to make that model with you guys and to change it, becouse of your tips. You dont like it how it look? fine leave a coment and dont force me to change it ^^. I dont want to change it cose some Night terrorist thinks its messy ( but i guess its a sin aronde here ) and Dendza if you dont want to make Gundams dont make them ... Sorry but you are all nobs to me... from all the stuff i saw on this forum from all of you... ahh i would never listen to you, couse for me you dont even have an idea how to model... And The fact that i Flamed That Nuttzy giving away my right to post ^_^. But now i Totaly disliked here >_>. I wanted to stay couse here i can see eg.Dark sniper work.(which does realy a pro work) .The point is Dont force me to change my model ^^ i didint asked you to give me advices how to change the mesh. only to leave your coments. You think that i will post a model and you will tell me if its done correct? what means corect? chagne it to a point of wiev you like? that s funn guys. ANd i hav a feeling that your accusing me couse i flamed that Nuttzy , fine lets leave it that way ^_^. I just wont post any of my stuff in this section :p you can close this thread if you want ^_^ :yes: sry if anyone feels touched by my post . i m just an individualist, my models are my style and my methods of modeling... ^^

You shouldn't post your stuff here if you don't want critiques. It's easy to lable us after seeing only a few models, you mind showing your stuff first? then we'll talk. also, you don't know half of the modelers/skinners and haven't seen half of their work, so it would be appreciated if you'd keep your sack comments to yourself. If you wanna hang out with the pro's like DS (who isn't really a proffesional as he doesn't model for a living, my apologies if im wrong) i suggest you visit cgtalk.com or polycount.com, i'll tell you this now, you will either get no reply there at all or people will tell you to redo the whole thing (which will result in a ban knowing how you will respond to an honest reply like that -_-")

Have fun hanging out with the "pro's" "i-d-i-o-t"

Best answers
hahah that Nataku is at it again.
man why dont you just leave these forums like you said you would, you post a piece wich is so badly rendered we cant see what's going on and you get mad at them for saying so.

and ofcourse you can dissagree with critz every modeler has that sometimes but when you dissagree with all critz then you should post ur work here because you will know people wl give critz no matter what.

so just try to accept critz and alsu use them,m if not just stay at the dbzhood forums and dont post ur work here anymore.
btw, dont go to CGtalk, they eat guy's like you for breakfast....

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
thanks for your input guys, but now, back on topic, the model itself, not his methods of comunication. thanks.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I thought the thing was regular art at first, but then realized it's a model.

To me, the right leg looks especially messy and assymetrical (sp) to the left leg, they don't look the same around the knees. It's also really hard to make out any details on the right side of the model because it's all too dark.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
rofl, god damn, that jcz thing is awsome...

you suck at rendering... give us a nice lighted render, a black background, and a wireframe

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ZeroNightmare said:
rofl, god damn, that jcz thing is awsome...

you suck at rendering... give us a nice lighted render, a black background, and a wireframe
wow, stop using the word 'suck' like it's your job... That word makes no one feel good.

I think the render is nice. The model is cool too. however.. I always like when modelers post 3 different renders of a model... Wireframe, flatshaded, smoothshaded. I think it would be easier for us to make drawovers with a clay render, obviously, and with a nice wire post. I was (and still am?) a little stubborn when I started off modeling, I didnt want to listen to anyone. I still have only used one tutorial in my modeling career. I could sure do with more. But enough about me... look man, just listen to these people, they help you in the long run even though they seem like bishes now. That model is better than I can do, So just run with it man and use these crits to your advantage instead of rebelling.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
-Nataku- said:

I don't feel touched at al.. But all I can read in that post is RRRRRRRRRRRRRHEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!
Zero Nightmare, you're not so spiffy either, there's no need to say he sucks. Nataku basicly if you're going to post in the Models section, you're going to get crits. If you don't want them, go post them at DBZ HOOD. All we're asking is just for a viewport render of the model, there was no need to give us bull****. I bet you'll be raged at this but I don't care, you need to grow up. Try to fix the face ;_;

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ok, im closing this, on acount of no one actually listening when i say to get back on topic.

if you want to start a new thread with a new render and a new attitude, then by all means do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom