Gundam 00 (Spoilers) No need for whiting text!! Enter at your own Risk!

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Holy **** on a stick that was such an amazing first season of the series. I couldn't believe how they ended the first season and I think they finally brought back the Gundam name with this series it started off awesome went to holy wtf this **** is crazy awesome and ended with OMFG I can't believe thats how season 1 ended!!!!!

Now we need to wait for till October till season 2 is released and what are everyone's thoughts about it?

I think Saji will be piloting the Gundam 00 and tiera will be piloting one but what about Setsuna is he dead or alive? They left it at a good cliff hanger and will have me wondering till season 2 starts! Also I'm pretty sure that guy in the mask near the end is Graham Aker but I cannot tell for sure but it does look like him.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I allso predict Saji piloting a Gundam in season 2 ^^

In any case i have yet to watch the final ep so XD

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Ahem go watch it fool! and hop on aim!

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Just watched it.

And i must say. Im stunned. Shocked. In a coma allmost even >.<

Waiting till season 2 will be dificult with this ending >.<

DAMN >.<

I honestly want to see the Double O gundam design.

As for the Pilots. I see Tieria, the surviving biatch from the Thrones and Saji in the new suits.

Best answers
not started gundam 00 yet but i have heard it's a remake and improvement on Gundam Wing just liek Gundam seed was a remake of Mobile suit gundam (079)

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
not started gundam 00 yet but i have heard it's a remake and improvement on Gundam Wing just liek Gundam seed was a remake of Mobile suit gundam (079)
Seed was compleete crap compared to 0079. Wing was OK but thisome owns both. Wing and Seed

Mr. Preacher
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
This series is its own and not really a copy from any others except for maybe V Gundam...

Best answers
agreed. although the fight with grhaam was way to short. did allelujah survive? i couldn't tell.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
agreed. although the fight with grhaam was way to short. did allelujah survive? i couldn't tell.
Same as Setsuna. We dont know. All 3 remaining Gundam Meisters ended up floating in space in their gundams. We only know Tieria survies.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Man I stopped watching this after whatsherface lost an arm. It was pretty boring and wasn't getting any better.

Freelance Mappzor
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Thats about the turning point.

After that The Gundams engage the thrones and then the 3 nations recieve the GN drive copies.

After that its just 1 big battle for the last 7 eps XD

Best answers
Just finished the last episode

Very good, definitely makes a great lead into the second season. I will be looking forward to season 2. I could see all of the previous Gundam Meisters being kept alive and slowly coming forth throughout the second season. Will be somewhat predictable in that manner I personally think. However it will still be interesting to see all the new Gundams and Gundam knockoffs we will be in for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom