Gun

Best answers
Anyone else pick this title up? I'm playing it, about halfway through. I heard complaints that the main story isnt very long, and it isnt, but the side quests are so much fun that I keep doing them in between story quests. I think this is a really good game. I also love the western motif, been looking for a game like this since Red Dead Revolver.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
From what I've seen so far, it doesn't appeal to me at all. What's there to do anyway? Yes, I know you can shoot people. What else?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
hehe ben mathis worked on that, and hes a good friend of mine. so im buying it purely out of moral support >;]

Cunning as Zeus
Banned
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
You can ride a horse. And get guns that are more powerful that the previous guns. And you can ride a horse.

Its an ok game, but its not something I would buy.

Best answers
It's a cool game. The combat feels great, it's very intense and there are just enough weapons and methods of killing people to stop it from becoming too repetitive. I'm not sure how far I am in the game, but the story does seem to be progressing rather quickly. I know the reviews say it's short, but I can say for sure that it'll be fun while it lasts. The side missions are better than some reviews give them credit for, I love trying to capture wanted criminals, especially when they've got body guards and stuff.

The side missions where you've got to help the law are great aswell, especially in Dodge City where you've got to go and finish multiple objectives in the same mission. For example, you might have to go and rescue a family that's been taken hostage, and then run over to behind some houses to settle a brawl. These objectives usually comprise of killing your enemies before they kill you or innocent people, but the context to the killing makes it feel satisfying.

I'd say it's definitely worth a rental. If you're a fan of the western style, like I am, then maybe it's worth buying. I guess it depends on whether or not the very short length puts you off. In it's defense, I get the feeling it'll be worth replaying, as the combat really does feel cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom