Gun X Sword

Best answers
Is anyone else watching this? I just saw the first two episodes and it seems like it's going to be a winner. It is a bit cliche of a story, and does incorporate many ideas from other anime, which may turn some people off, but overall I find it quite enjoyable. Your thoughts?

Best answers
It's something of a mecha anime, though the actual presence of mechs is very small, if that turns you off from those types. More or less it's about this guy, Van, who is after a claw dude who killed his woman. He pilots an "armor" and quests after this dude. It is a mostly seirous anime, with some parts of humor (episode 5). It's also set in a planet that has something of a Trigun feel to it. I've watched up to ep 9, which is where it is at in releases and have been pleased with what I've seen thus far.

http://www.animenfo.com/animetitle,1737,lzvngj,gun_x_sword.html

Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeh, I've been keeping on it since it came out. I'm usually not too into the Mecha-type anime, but this has more than that. Enough more for me to enjoy it. I particularly like the main character, Van. His apathy makes me laugh.

I've seen all the current episodes and it has plenty of action and humor. I'd recommend it. Although, the opening song sucks balls. Oh well, can't win 'em all.

Best answers
how many episodes are there?

saw to 8,anymore then that?

ps: loved it..like these adventureing/revenge/uberskill/mysterie animes.

Best answers
So far 9 of the eps have been released, tho 10 should be coming soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom