Guitar Hero: World Tour

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lovin it. Drums are total boss status.

Guitar Hero won this debacle by a long shot.

Drums, I finally can hit as hard as I want and they hardly move. They're like, indestructable.

Coming from an expert guitarist, the slider is a cool idea but I gotta learn to memorize where it is to use it more, uh, better. It's kinda hard. but I love it.

Anyone else get it?

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Lasting opinion: I don't like it.

The song list just isn't nearly as fun as Guitar Hero 2/3. I probably am gonna let it collect dust in the corner.

Gonna go back to Rock Band 2 :(

sub

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I don't know how someone can own both rock band / guitar hero. too many plastic instruments

Best answers
I work at a computer gaming centre, and we just replaced our "Rockband 2, Rockband"
drum's with two new guitar hero edition drums, and i'm feeling the crash symbols hard!

-Mr.fizz

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I bought mine, but had so many hardware defects (they are widespread unfortunately) I returned mine for a refund.

While it worked, it was a fun game. But the hardware problems were just too much. I suggest anyone looking to buy it waits a month or so to ensure all defective versions are off the shelves.

Live free or die by the sword
Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I've played GHWT now, and I own RB2. First off, both sets of instruments are cross game compatable, so all my RB1 instruments (which still have not broken) work just ducky with GHWT. GHWTs instruments will do the same with RB2. There is no reason not to own both other than many shared songs on the set list. So far its nothing better or worse than RB. Vocals are scored differently on both games which will make it challenging. Haven't played guitar yet, that's going to be tonight.

Base belongs to me.
👑 Administrator
🌠 Staff
✔️ HL Verified
🚂 Steam Linked
💎Légéñdārý
Best answers
missing pictures, missing movies... Why do people always create gaming threads, and don't show images for everyone to get a good look over the game? :p

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm really not liking World Tour after having a serious go at it. It's alright, but it's difficulty was toned down from GHIII, and the band tour mode feels weak compared to Rock Band's. I like some of the new stuff, like extended sustains and open notes, but I'm just not floored by the setlist I already played on RB2 (and I can play RB1, and all the DLC I bought so far). There are some good songs on it (to be fair RB2's on disc wasn't making me any wood either) but the worst part is knowing that GH will never really get a large movement of DLC going, certainly nothing compared to RB. GHTunes is alright, but overly complex. If I want to write music, I'll play it on my real guitar. Character creator makes ugly plastic looking things, and the options aren't as good as Rock Band's, which stunned me, since I complain that Rock Bands is nothing compared to most wrestling game character creators. If RB would add some face morphing it would straight up own in this department, but I suppose its asthetics and opinion.

★ Black Lounger ★
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
So I shouldn't get this game? I was thinking of getting the game sometime soon. Maybe I should just use Game Fly to get it, if I like it, I'll buy it.

missing pictures, missing movies... Why do people always create gaming threads, and don't show images for everyone to get a good look over the game? :p
google.com, ign.com, gamespot.com :p

Best answers
Though I am 47, I am hip to what is popular in the youth today, such as Guitar Hero.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQURnW7GD4U[/ame]

I will also be looking forward to playing the World Tour.

And yes, I realize the irony of me playing Anarchy in the UK. I felt it'd be a nice joke considering the concerns of my citizens thinking that I am the anti-Christ.

Retired Forum Staff
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
After giving some serious time to the vocal career on GHWT, I like it even less. Some of the songs actually have the pitch wrong! I've not yet had that on RB2, and it was very rare on RB1 (it has been fixed through patches and what not, and they all work fine when imported to RB2). I was seriously disappointed.

Kind of like with the election Obama. But hey, people make the wrong choice all the time.

Also, never send me a freind request again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom