Guitar Hero Fan's greatest day (yet)

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Some kind soul has been kind enough to create a Guitar Hero game for the pc.
You can import songs from both PS2 versions, and make your music/frets combo's, and I have to say its pretty fricking awesome.
This is quite possibly the happiest day of my life . . until you know, Guitar Hero for the DS comes out ^^

Check it out here
http://www.keyboardsonfire.net
http://www.fretsonfire.net/cgi-bin/ikonboard.cgi

Best answers
Ive been playing this game for a few weeks already, its a great game you can kill time with. I just wish my friends were a bit more competitive so we could hold tournaments for the best player...
Funniest thing is when i play it, i always make a highscore a bit higher than the previous one, so i can tell im improving...

Btw, its a game made by finnish if i remember correctly...

Best answers
I'm just waiting for the tool to come out that lets you input song and play. I've mastered the medium setting but damn that fifth button in hard throws me

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm just waiting for the tool to come out that lets you input song and play. I've mastered the medium setting but damn that fifth button in hard throws me
You can always get the ps2 to usb adapter for your guitar controller. I sure as heck am ^^

Best answers
Definitely checking this out. Never played guitar hero but it looks fun. Maybe if I enjoy this I might start to like the instrument. (Guitars = lame imo)

Best answers
Yeah, I stumbled upon this a while ago, it seems okay.

Guitar hero still gets a thrashing at my place, however the game isn't really worth playing unless its on expert.

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
It only comes with 3 by default, but the beauty comes in the fact that you can put your own songs into .ogg format, create the desired pattern, and upload it into game. Thus there are several hundred available for download on the net

Now with Kung-Fu action!
✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Try playing Purple Haze or Holiday in Cambodia for real, now those are hard!

Guitar Pro really does sound like one of those dance games but with a guitar instead!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom