Guild Wars vs, World of Warcraft >:E

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I played Guild Wars at my friends house and I thought it was good, but I played WoW for 10 days at my house and didn't do much else in that time, so WoW ftw.

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Magus said:
I like WoW because there's always something to do, even when you have no one else available to help you out, I always felt a sort of dependency after watching my friend play Guild Wars, I'm probably wrong though, so that's just me.

Aside from the 8 year old e-penis farmers EVERY game will have, if you check out the realm forums on the WoW site, people are pretty cool (for the most part, excluding e-penis farmers). I've been wanting to join an RP server kind of, I can really see how it's fun..then again, I don't want be in the deeprun tram walking up on two night elves cybering while a dwarf is stroking his hand cannon..
o.0 creepy.

Yeah I know what you mean. I can't go outside of ANY city alone or else I get my ass whooped, and with the Death Penalty I end up losing over 30% of my health. But it is cool when you have people to play with. Like my friends back in RI play so I play with them.

I also don't like the level cap being at 20. I do wish it was higher. Or if not now, then later. Just like i don't like the level cap being 60 in WoW. That's kind of why I love Phantasy star online so much, because the level cap is 200.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom