Guild Wars Help D:

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I got guild wars a week ago, and i kept making new characters in role playing. So I decided, wtf is PVP, and when i clicked on it I fell in love with it :)

But my question to you is: Anyone know a real good combination for PVP characters? List the names + Items, cause I keep getting my ass whooped. :fight:

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
A good combination of weapons and armor relies completely on what kind of character you are looking to make. You'll want to play through the RP game at least once in order to unlock a fair amount of items for your PvP characters, first of all.

After that, you should pick armor and weapons that add and/or work with which ever attributes you want to focus on. For instance, if you were going to make a healer, you'd want to give your monk weapons and armor that add to divine favor and healing prayers, as opposed to protection prayers and smiting prayers. If you were creating a Shut-Down Mesmer (that's the kind that is chiefly responsible for disabling healers and spellcasters), you'd want to focus on domination magic and, possible, fast casting.

So, the best combination of items is the one which adds to the attributes you want to focus on. I'm not sure that the names of the weapons or armor are all that important, since PvP characters seem to get some of the strongest weapons and armor available for their classes, even on a fresh account o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom