[Guild Wars] ESF Guild

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I just wish I could be a Blood Elf, but no matter.

GW DOES look awesome...But I've already got WoW so...

💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Yeah I'd have to concur that it's not really an MMORPG too. I play battlefield 2 with 64 people minimum, that doesn't make it an MMO. MMOs are characterized by persistent online worlds which Guild Wars doesn't have; it's just a bunch of levels. Cheap workaround in my eyes, but either way, ya like what ya like.

Me, I'm sticking with WoW. So you can count me out of any clans.

Plus I like paying for WoW. Way less idiots on there--which is why I play WoW more than any other game now.

Eon

TeeHee
Banned
Best answers
This is not a WoW - GW comparison thread, please make one and discuss that there if you need to.

Best answers
I don't know, everyone seems to feel like they've got to pick one or the other. As Magus said, this isn't a thread for GW vs WoW, but I'd just like to point out to those that don't own it, that it doesn't have to be a one or the other scenario. Guild Wars and WoW aren't that similar. Guild Wars caters a lot more for the casual gamer than WoW, so it doesn't require you to put hundreds and hundreds of hours into it; it's just another good RPG that you can play aswell as WoW.

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
I'm into GW, myself, but I'm afraid I cannot join you in a guild. I have my own to manage and build up. However, you do have the aid of my guild in your pursuits, Sicron :)

I'd be pleased to meet up with some of you, as well, and test out my new secondary profession (changed it from Warrior to Necro) in something less harsh than the area I'm in now. Plus, I'm an experienced Mesmer - I'd be glad to help you along with your secondary profession. Just leave me your character's name, and I'll meet up with you in-game when I see you on. If you intend to make a functional ESF community guild soon, you'll need some gentle guidance in order to get further and make money for a guild hall (very pricey).

I am at your disposal.

Best answers
im a massive guildwars fan right back to getting up at 6 am on E3 morning to play the beta, lol id like to help out and play to...just gotta get the money to buy the game first
hope to cyas online soon :D

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
yeah about that guild hall, is it like...just a picture or can you actually walk around it inside?

oh and my ingame name is Jade Valador Elementalist-Mesmer if everyone leaves their names here, maybe when we see eachother ingame we could like team up for once and see what we do afterwards

Im currently in a dutch guild but if we were to make a ESF guild of some kind I can always leave :p

Lost in space
Banned
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Found this on a fansite:
Have your own Guild Hall and use it as a base to plan your domination of the Guild Wars.

I"ll try to find more stuff. Also, like I said, I havn't got the game yet. AND, if you're gonna make a guild call it (suggestions)
Raging Cuddle Homos (tag RCH)
Raging Cuddle Morons (tag RCM)

EDIT: Important news, a guild hall is like a WoE castle (if you've ever played Ragnarok).
Example (taken from Guild Wars: Guild of the Week)
KT chose its guild hall—the Isle of the Dead—for strategic reasons. This particular guild hall has NPCs that are more difficult to bypass, and in battle, KT members can keep an eye on the enemy without having to worry about a foe slipping by them along an alternate route. These two factors enable KT members to pursue their preferred aggressive play style while having a strong fallback position if the battle goes badly.

✔️ HL Verified
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
ermmm i dont think your allowed to have anything offensive in your name such as homos or morons, and if we do make one, i think we should keep it a bit...normal...

The Sinister Minister
Retired Forum Staff
💻 Oldtimer
Best answers
Sicron said:
yeah about that guild hall, is it like...just a picture or can you actually walk around it inside?
It's a rather large area that is open to only members of your guild. The hall has 4 level 20 henchmen available if you feel like going into a war and don't have the manpower.

The hall also plays host to some of the guild battles you will participate in.

Oh...and you NEED a guild hall in order to fight in guild battles. No hall, no battles. That's why a lot of budding guilds look for a lot of members - they need the financing :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom