[Guide] How to play the Dragonball Online MMO!

๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
I've only been partly interested in the DB MMO, even since I first got wind of it; I'm not a fan of the style they decided to go with for it, as it looks like every other free Korean MMO, IMO. Just out of curiosity, and to those who have tried it, how are the hairstyles, is there one of each character in the series or ones similar to them? I saw a video on YT once that showed off the hairstyles and I remember being disappointed in the lack of variety as it seemed most of them were just variations of Goku's ..

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
I'm trying to revive the ESForces guild.
Most members are inactive at the moment.
So I'll be looking for some new recruits.
I'll probably be online a lot for the next few days trying to achieve level 30.
Look me up if your interested, my nick is RedSaiyan.

Only go forward sideways
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
If its about them crystals then you can use them at an Upgrade Merchant (or Upgrade Shop I cant remember the exact name) and you can upgrade your items such as your pieces of clothing. The higher the number on the crystal the better your item will become IF the upgrade is succesful. There is one shop in Korakara or Kokarakka or whatever the name is of that first big ass town lol. Other than that sell anything that doesnt belong to your class and eat anything you're uncertain off xD

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŽˆ Advanced
Best answers
Darn SKs are really OPed and I have to come up with a lot of unexpectable skill usage to overcome them.

I heard Fighters are gonna own pretty much anyone at level 55, though. I wonder how my SM's gonna do.
Well as someone who have 55 sword at korean version I must say that when it comes to fighter vs sword pvp they are kinda balanced. Fighter may have huge dodge rate but Sword have huge hit rate so yeah. Anyway PVP in this game sux because at 55 lv it's all about who will stun first. Damage doesn't really matter because with two successfull stuns you can kil your opponent easly with medium damage. Dodge Rate may help to break out of stuns but still. I also noticed that swords deal slighty more dmg. Also Taiwanese guys still will be faster due lack of lag so yeah. I rarely beat any korean in PVP because they are much faster. Until they will revamp PVP when DMG & player skill will matter instead of stun & speed it's pointless unlesss you pvp among yourselves

Anyway I'm going to tmq6 and CC Dungeon (still not present in TW) and I focused more on team play rather than pvp. I suggest to you do the same if you want get good gear from the game. Of course if you want PVP that's fine too.

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Pushing people out of arena in tournament is hilarious.

Dash stun -> long stun -> RP recovery -> Kamehameha knockdown.

Some other classes could perform similar tactic too.

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
Huzzah! Level 30 achieved, adult form and new master skill too. I went with swordsman.
Servers are down for maintenance for the next 4 hours. I believe they are lifting the level cap to 50 or 55.

โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Can someone confirm if the cap was raised?

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
My character is up to level 39, so the cap was definitely raised.
Heres a couple of my favorite sights to see in Dragonball Online.
kamehouse.jpg dragonni.jpg

I hope to see you peoples online sometime.

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Man...i dunno but i kinda hate the Spiritualist class. It seems it wasn't such a good choice to make at the beginning. :/
But i'm already lvl29 so i'll continue with this one.

Simply some greatass
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
This games confusing at the start :p but badass. I wish it were in full english, id play it over any other mmo.

Red Saiyan Mod
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐ŸŒŸ Senior Member
Best answers
This games confusing at the start :p but badass. I wish it were in full english, id play it over any other mmo.
Refer to the guides if you need help. Also I'm online a lot, so if you get stuck I can assist you. I'm RedSaiyan

NOT IN THE MANGAโ„ข
โ˜… Black Lounger โ˜…
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
Best answers
Give the name of a full-blooded Saiyan who is alive during DBZ please tell this question answer

Base belongs to me.
๐Ÿ‘‘ Administrator
๐ŸŒ  Staff
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿš‚ Steam Linked
๐Ÿ’ŽLรฉgรฉรฑdฤrรฝ
Best answers
Goku? Nappa? Vegeta?

ANBU
โœ”๏ธ HL Verified
๐Ÿ’ป Oldtimer
Best answers
Goku and Vegeta.
Also... i'm getting bored of DBO. I grew up and now i'd have to wait until lvl 40 or 50(can't remember exactly) to get the super saiyan. :/
The game seems kinda dull. Maybe because it's in a different language... who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom